• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons Arti -15 Mage weapon

navarthelol

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as I am aware brittle can still be repaired but not forted, as mage weapons infrequently strike opponents their durability will last much longer than brittle armor/weapon equivalents.

Item location is Europa

mage weapon.jpg

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
60mil if on Atlantic. Have ICQ? Mines 382-462-294

navarthelol

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha peekay, I had to use my iPhone as an improvised print screen because I use an apple keyboard and there is no printscreen button on it.

Cetric, I just spoke to one of my friends and he intends to shield transfer to Atlantic at some point in the next couple of days and that's how I hope to be able to get it there

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cool man, pm or ICQ me when u have it over

navarthelol

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Presently the highest offer is for 70 mil by "Quicklblade", I'm still working on getting it transferred to Atlantic.

I would however be willing to accept payment in the form of a transfer token on Europa and remaining gold on Atlantic, I would then use the transfer to bring it to Atlantic.