• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Arrrr The High Seas

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dudes and Dudettes. Id just like to say, that being a Pirate on Ultima Online is very satisfying to me. I dont know why it is. It just is. High Seas has been out for just under 14 years, and this is the FIRST time I've tried it. Ive never felt the urge to play so bad since Factions was a big thing. Its kinda nice, that there is always something you can do on this game to pass the time.

I appreciate it =)

mihali

Sage
Easiest way to double dip rewards. Love it.
I agree you get to get the usual High Seas rewards, ingots, resources, and Doubloon points for that trader, plus you get the plundering pirates hats though much less hats than the Covetous dungeon pool content. But don't need too many hat drops anyways. Plus the Seas / Pirate hunting stuff is nice and calm, also in EC the ocean is beautiful, and boating graphics awesome. If one likes a little adrenaline and more intensity they can try the Pool side for a change and some grey robes, of course. Both aspects are awesome.
But what do you do with the High Seas ingots, resources, and Doubloons? Can they translate to gold in a way? Or just a way to hoard massive amounts of resources?
Before this shrouded sails events I went boating with one person that said that this is how she makes a lot of gold. I wondered how and never asked her.

Last edited:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I agree you get to get the usual High Seas rewards, ingots, resources, and Doubloon points for that trader, plus you get the plundering pirates hats though much less hats than the Covetous dungeon pool content. But don't need too many hat drops anyways. Plus the Seas / Pirate hunting stuff is nice and calm, also in EC the ocean is beautiful, and boating graphics awesome. If one likes a little adrenaline and more intensity they can try the Pool side for a change and some grey robes, of course. Both aspects are awesome.
But what do you do with the High Seas ingots, resources, and Doubloons? Can they translate to gold in a way? Or just a way to hoard massive amounts of resources?
Before this shrouded sails events I went boating with one person that said that this is how she makes a lot of gold. I wondered how and never asked her.
Well. You can sell the maritime cargo and buy stuff from the trader in Bucs den and sell those rewards on vendors.

You can hoarde the resources and sell those on vendors when you get enough.

Dread Pirates drop Legendary items from time to time. Got a decent 1fc 3fc 20 lrc 8 lmc. Only 10 SDI though. Prized.

Ands thats not including the Pirate hats you can sell or the items you can get from turning said hats in and sell those as well.

So there are ways to make money.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The varnish or whatever they are called sell well