• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tech Help] Arrow/Bolt making Macro !

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
for all you cleaver EC peeps
I want to make 60k of bolts and arrows, and have stacks of shafts and feathers to use, is there a macro to make this happen? i.e pick up items form a pile on the floor etc or do i have to grind and toil to make them in small stacks?

*fingers crossed*

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
for all you cleaver EC peeps
I want to make 60k of bolts and arrows, and have stacks of shafts and feathers to use, is there a macro to make this happen? i.e pick up items form a pile on the floor etc or do i have to grind and toil to make them in small stacks?

*fingers crossed*
you can use the restock agent of my ui to pickup the items from a container, but there is nothing else that can be done automatically...

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you can use the restock agent of my ui to pickup the items from a container, but there is nothing else that can be done automatically...
ThanksPinco will try that later, stand by for stupid-attack when i can't do it:) *checks icq to see if Pinco is there:)*