• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ARMS LORE HOUSES. POST LOCATIONS HERE!!

• Thread starter heathwalker
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
J

jubei of atl

i checked most of the houses on atl, and almost none of them exist anymore....
the tower outside the brit swamp is still there...but frequently locked

any other arms lore houses on atl?

Z

zeikin

Shard: Catskills
Coords: 91o 45`N 38o 2`W
small tower 3 red chests with 125 daggers each (375 total)
unattended macroers will be shot.

if you run another arms lore house in fel email me at [email protected] and lemme know and il'l lock down a rune to yours in my place.

L

LordMike

just curious? are they still there? went looking but didnt find you place.

D

drewniu

Shard: Atlantic
Facet: Fellucia
Sextant: 137o 54'S 22o 21'E
UOAM: X:1641, Y:3193
Directions: South-West from Trinsic Moongate (as seen on a picture)
Price: Of course free
Items (around 625): sandals, cleavers, daggers, butcher knifes, skinning knifes

Directions: South-West from Trinsic Moongate (as on a picture)

Note: Information about this house provided by Shayde (thanks man)

G

COW Keep, Lake Austin Shard, Felucca

The Cow Keep is the FIRST Keep located outside the South end of Vesper under the Southmost bridge. the NorthEast room downstairs has 3 chest full of junk, 66 items per chest.

M

mog4579

Lake Austin Fel,
134o 44'S 15o 49'W
300 skullcaps in 6 backpacks
its on dragon island no spawn but need a boat to get there.

A

Agent II

can anyone help me with the macro? i downloaded the one that was posted and i have no idea how to work it..

L

LordMike

Great Lakes... sorry i dont know the cords right off hand but its easy to find..im located on moonglow on the east side..if you know where the giant telescope is im the small tower right next to it. should be easy as im the only house there. i have 7 vendors set up all filled with daggers so thats alot of daggers so you should do ok there. i will be keeping them up for quite some time so feel free to stop by. oh yeah the house is in tram. oh well.

C

CrazyPete

I could really do with an atlantic one, i'd set it up but I don't have a house.

S

Shakespeare

USB maintains an arms lore house in Felucca on Chesapeake. Three chests locked down upstairs full of daggers and lots of tribal masks and vanq weapons lying around to get you over the humps. You can GM in this house! Coordinates are 75o 8' N 63o25' E but the easiest way to get there is to go to the USB small tower (once screen north of Brit Gate - Fel). The rune locked down on second floor closest to the east wall is to the arms lore house.

C

CeNedra

Looking for a Lake Superior arms lore house. NOT the one on ice island.

O

Outsidaz

Name- Korova Milk Bar
Shard- Catskills
Location- South East of Brit Gate Fel. (icq me for rune 147195315)
Co-ordanates- 79o 6'S, 4o 4'E
House- Small Marble (hope to get something bigger and better in the near future)
Item count- 5 chests 75 Daggers in each for a total of 375 daggers (will be more when i get a bigger house)
Owner- Saint Michael

open to the public everyone is welcome if u have any questions or need anything icq me (number above)

G

Ok Everyone on LS. My house will be reopening back up soon. I'm not sure how many people used it last time. But I know for sure i had around 6500 daggers and I plan to do around 10,000 this time. Please ICQ me and keep in touch as I will start soon and finish it once the houses are fixed. I WILL be charging a fee to be friended to my house. After house changes....only friend will be able to access the daggers. icq me at 59423900 to request a spot on the list. I also will be giving the first 10 players free access to my house. it sounds strange but it costs about 10k a day to operate a LARGE armslore house

D

Dremgragen

Looking for an arms lore house on Chessy

The USB tower above is not a valid arms lore house. Quite a few secures and boxes locked down, but they are all empty.

K

Kaotac

Shard: Oceania
Name: Kao's Korner
Location: North of Vesper (Directly north from The Spinning Wheel)
Co'ors: 102.23N 116.17E (Large tower)
UOAM: X: 2977 Y: 459

One the third floor there are:
10 GM locked chests (Not sure if you can lockpick locked down chests or not?)
A green backpack with about 50 Short Spears
A blue backpack with 50 Skullcaps
A red backpack with 50 daggers
A yellow backpack with 40 chain coifs

I

Igie

i was walking around vesper and i noticed a house w/ a bunch of locked down pouches, full and for the most part neatly arranged of daggers. ill get the co-ords now:
53o 42'N 97o 48'E

S

Siebharrin

Trammel:

Coordinates:
76o 48' N
104o 3' E

Stand here.. open up the containers of all the vendors around you.. and you're set for life. I'm counting 64 containers here.. most carry suits of 6 armor each.. but the weapon containers have 26-27-28-30 and so =)

Its hell to browse through, but once you've settled all containers onscreen, your armslore raises like .. dunno... a rocket? its great anyway.

T

TinkerMage

I just started setting up a little corner of my house on Atlantic, I'm only up to 215ish in Butcher Knives right now, I'm about (as in right this second) to start making Studded Gorgets since I need to work on my tailor.

The House is in Malas...(ATLANTIC)
Here are the Coordinates...
16o36'N,52o22'E

...even better it's just South of Umbra (the Necro Town)...to the Left (UO West) of the "Skull House"...as in the house just to the right of mine has a skull on top of it that is visible on your map...very nice landmark. If you leave through the UO East exit of Umbra and quickly turn West you really can't miss the house.

The setup is right as you walk in on the left in the corner, it's fairly obvious.

As I get time there will be more and more targets...can anyone tell me if it really is worth it to gain arms lore still...has anyone had success disarming with melee weapons and then stealing?

The only time it won't be open is if I'm there poisoning (knives will be converted to secure...though the gorgets will still be available).

If I am poisoning...people that are nice enough to me and I have some time I'll make them some more targets real quick while I'm there.

/php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif,
Salty Ghost - Coming back to a bank or cemetary near you.

K

kekeke

looking for a decent one in lake austin. this is my first thief since pretram and any good locations would help. too many changes since old days

G

Hey...uhh....what happened to your vendors?? I know you posted that a while ago...but what gives??

G

the name of the shard would be nice.......but if it's not GL then don't even bother posting it ;P

G

just wanted to say that my LS lore house is closed until further notice that it's worth it to even have the skill...sorry

J

Jake192

i no where ur house is!!! i used to have a small marble to the east, or north east (somewhere between the two). now my its my friends

T

that one guy

wow, a blast from the past. Little did we know that he would come out of hiding long enough to get into the notebook thing, only to drop right back off the face of the earth.

D

drewniu

nah, he didn't post..check the date..
my guess is that someone was playing with the buttons since noone's having armsolre nowadays

S

shaunboy

i bet you all think it was me!!!
well it wasnt/php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif
Hmm whats happening with that notebook anyhow?
youve got all our adresses havnt you drew?

D

drewniu

ya, I'll go and get it when I find a minute.
And I know it wasn't you, it was probably CJ.. not important anyway

S

shaunboy

Ok bud/php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif
Hmm you gonner make a new post and ill unsticky camrons post then?