• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

arms lore and fletching

S

some old guy

Does arms lore have any affect when crafting bows? I know it does with smithing but wasn't sure if it was worth investing another 100 points into on another char?? Wish I could just stone the skills across to my other crafter but they're diff. accounts.

thanks for the help

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have not tried it but it should give you up to 5% damage increase and you can gain armslore by crafting bows so you should get the bonus
Snowdog LS shard

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I just confirmed this on test center at 0 arms lore exceptional bow was 36% damage increase at 100 armslore damage was 40% not sure why its not giving 1 per 20 pts though like it states on uo website

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
that would be me lol played 8.5 years so have gm plus in pretty much everything crafting I do not have arms lore though just no room left till I buy slot 7 then Ill stone somethings and gm lore

K

Kith Kanan

hehe no I ment thats maybe why you get a point of dmg at 0 , or maybe it adjusts 1 from 0-19 , 2 from 20 - 29 and so forth

G

Arms lore adds the 5% di to ANY crafted weapon made exceptional, from smithing, fletching, carpentry and tinkering. It also adds 5 random resists to all exceptional armor crafted (smithing, tailoring, carpentry). I can't see leaving it out of a crafting template, you get boosts to 4 skills from 1 skill.

Rey~