• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Armory/Ship Depo...

• Thread starter The Hands Of God
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

The Hands Of God

Hello everyone,

Ok for starters i want to tell you all what the porpuse of this thread is for. This is information about how you can donate items to the armory/ship depo for our members. (mainly for the new expansion to make the cannon/ammo for the new ship but other items to help out members is also helpful)

I will have a mail box outside my house in the Kijustsu Anei Village. We do need the following items to make cannons and ammo Ingots, Boards/Logs and Cloth. If you do have a sepcial request that you would like me to make cannons for your ship i will be happy to do so.

Here is a list of what it takes to make these items.

Cannons

Light Ship Cannon
900 Ingots and 50 Boards or Logs

Heavy Ship Cannon
1800 Ingots and 75 Boards or Logs

Ammo

Heavy Cannonball
12 Ingots

Heavy Grapeshot
12 Ingots and 2 Cloth

Light Cannon
6 Ingots

Light Grapeshot
6 Ingots and 1 cloth

NOW!! you will need several items to "Charge/Prime" you cannon so you can fire your ammo. These items will need an Alchemist and Cook to make some of the items, I can make these as well so have no fear.

Items needed to Charge/Prime

Charge

Light Powder Charge: 1 Cloth, 1 Black Powder.

Heavy Powder Charge: 1 Cloth, 4 Black Powder.

Prime

Match Cord: 1 Ball of Yarn, 1 Pitcher of Water, 1 Saltpeter, 1 Potash. (Alchemy 25-80)

Fuse Cord: 1 Black Powder, 1 Ball of Yarn, 1 Water, 1 Potash.

** How to get the items to make the Cannon's Charge and Prime.**

Black Powder: Requires 85-100 Alchemy and you will need 1 Sulfurous Ash, 6 Saltpeter, 1 Charcoal.

Saltpeter: Acquired from Alchemist NPC on the Sea Market.

Charcoal: Cooking skill 0-50 and requires 1 board.

Potashes: 1 Boards or Logs, 1 Pitcher of Water. (Alchemy 0-50)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please "HELP" donate if you can somthing is always better then nothing but also, I will make the items for you. All you need to do is leave the mats in a bag within my mailbox with a book and your name so i know who to return it to.