• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tailoring] Armor Pricing!

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I got bored and decided I wanna open up a armor vendor, I gonna be in luna gates so im have to make enough to afford my rent and pay for my kits while making a profit, but I dont plan to be crazy and charge some 40 mil for some lrc armor with alot of mods but crap resist like you see alot of luna vendors do, do any of yall have a system you use for pricing armor or do you just kinda go with how much u would pay for the item?

I know I tend to price items with high fire and poison with good mods higher then items with high energy since it seems most caster suits tend to have have ton of it just from arifacts.

U

UOKaiser

So I got bored and decided I wanna open up a armor vendor, I gonna be in luna gates so im have to make enough to afford my rent and pay for my kits while making a profit, but I dont plan to be crazy and charge some 40 mil for some lrc armor with alot of mods but crap resist like you see alot of luna vendors do, do any of yall have a system you use for pricing armor or do you just kinda good with how much u would pay for the item?

I know I tend to price items with high fire and poison with good mods high then items with high energy since it seems most caster suits tend to have have ton of it just from arifacts.
Sadly thats what you will need to do to keep up payments. If you never had a luna vender before you will soon find out that theres a merchant type balance with th rest of the venders. If you charge too low on something that in reality is worth alot more you will be bought up by your's truly and other resellers and merchants then you will see youre same ware priced much higher on another vender probably right next to you and he will sell it at that price.
Though armors are tougher to price and you might not get a sale on it for a long time even at rock bottom prices. So be prepare to keep your pieces on venders for a while while paying vender fees and rental now thats why the prices get high you will need to cover those cost and selling a piece that takes a couple weeks to sell but cost alot more to keep around will not be beneficial.
Back to youe original question head here http://www.uocraft.com/price-guides/magic-armor-price-guide/ Then try to adjust your price for market values on what other people are selling in your shard as well as what combined mods are in demand. It might help some.