• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Bought, thanks.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
probably best to just do an Auction and find out. Most stuff is going for what people are willing to pay at that moment these days.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sold one back in Jan. for an offer of 10mil after I turned down her 5 mil offer! Best plan I think just keep asking around and reposting, sooner or later all pixels come to those that stare at the screen long enough!! I will keep an eye out for ya too! Good luck :p

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
10mil?!?!?! That's insane. I wouldn't pay more than 1mill anymore. It's really not worthy of a bless, and imbued/legendary items easily rival it.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
10mil?!?!?! That's insane. I wouldn't pay more than 1mill anymore. It's really not worthy of a bless, and imbued/legendary items easily rival it.

I personal I disagree with you on the Armor of Fortune it has; ;
Artifact Rarity 11
Luck 200
Defense Chance Increase 15%
Lower Reagent Cost 40%
Physical Resist 2%
Fire Resist 4%
Cold Resist 3%
Poison Resist 3%
Energy Resist 4%
Mage Armor
Strength Requirement 35
Durability: 255 / 25 is 200luck,

The best ya can get imbuing is is a 190 luck, maybe the 15dci, and what a 20 lrc?, No way in hell can ya beat the 40 lrc of the AoF. Yes you may get close to a AoF, but also yes it is still worth the Siege bless on it. As too a million on it's worth, hell a cursed can be had for a mil. So depending on a personal choice on items on Siege, like every thing else luck is in the eye of the beholder. If you want the very best you will have to pay the very best to get it, or be very lucky in obtaining it. :cool:

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can see that. However, if I'm rocking a luck suit, I'm going to bless a harder to get item like the Robe. I'm not looking to stand toe to toe with any monster/player in my luck suit, so the DCI is less important to me. Currently on my suit I run 34 DCI with the sword, shield, sash and quiver combined. I feel the LRC is the only redeeming piece, yet LRC has such a low imbuing cost/high chance of spawning on a legendary piece. It's easy to put 17 on a few pieces and it doesn't cripple your suit.

For me, resists, LMC, MR and HPI are far more important than the overcapped LRC, and that combination can only be had by imbuing/farming. The AOF was amazing prior to the loot revamp, but you're exactly right when you say it's all up to the individual. A lot of players will run the AOF, and play in crappy 140 luck basic suits and not try to max stats.

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I would be SBing it to use with an event spellbook for 50% total blessed LRC, plus Lucky Necklace and some very girly blessed clothing and a quick tap on the luck statue on the way out the door. This is my run of the mill ''nekked'' setup (except I currently SB a jewl with 25% LRC. 1 in 3 chance to get a fire ele up when farming solen queens, etc works fine for me. 50% would just be nicer, and save me more tithing.) I don't mind paying well for the tunic, to get it without a crap ton of farming or waiting an eon for it to pop up cheap.

I would rather trade tho. Atm I have Chocolate Fountain, the flowered archway, some extra EM drops, and other shiny things.

Last edited: