• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] "Armor of exceptional quality", colored ore, royal spy - Paying Very Well

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi everyone,

I am looking to buy a few double exceptional colored armor pieces. This goes for shields and potentially weapons as well. For example, I need "A chainmail leggings of exceptional quality" that are golden and valorite. I am also looking for any of the royal spy items that I do not have. Please PM me or post in the thread if you have anything. Items I need / would like are:

Platemail armor of exceptional quality (all colors mostly)
Chainmail armor of exceptional quality (golden, valorite, possibly a few others.)
Ringmail armor of exceptional quality (mostly gloves, but all types/colors)

Shields of exceptional quality that are colored.

Royal spy items I need:
A few different boots, shirts, pants, sashes, and cloaks that I need, to name a few. I have many already of every set.

Please let me know if anyone has any by PM, I am rarely on ICQ anymore but check this many times daily. Thanks!

-Polaris