• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Armaggedon Spell?

• Thread starter imported_ejpeters
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_ejpeters

I've tried the spell but it does not seem to work for some reason.
Anyone have any idea why it s not working?

G

Do you have blackrock in your pack? That's the reagent necessary to cast this terrible spell. By the way, the blackrock is consumed when cast.

J

J0KING

1) You need to have a piece of blackrock in your backpack.

2) You need to be standing near the shadowlord to cast it. One time I went to cast it... wasnt close enough and nothing happened.

I

imported_xStrikerx

Does it consume all the blackrock in your pack or just 1 piece? Is it affected by LRC?

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

Does it consume all the blackrock in your pack or just 1 piece? Is it affected by LRC?

[/ QUOTE ]

Only 1 piece gets used at a time. I tested this so know 100% that this is accurate. I had 3 pieces in my pack, and cast the spell 3 times consecutively, taking the Shadowlord down to a sliver of life.

No, LRC has no bearing on it at all.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Only 1 piece gets used at a time. I tested this so know 100% that this is accurate. I had 3 pieces in my pack, and cast the spell 3 times consecutively, taking the Shadowlord down to a sliver of life.

[/ QUOTE ]
Did you get a Cloak of Corruption each time?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

he meant he casted it 3 times on the same shadowlord, a person can only get 1 cloak from a shadowlord

J

jelake

Do you have to have Legendary Magery as I read somewhere or does GM magery do the trick like the Mining Forum Blackrock FAQ state?

G

Well my question is if the spell damage counts towards a cloak.

G

Yes, the spell damage does count, and no, you don't need 120 magery, I can do it with 0.

G

how do you cast this spell? I have a peice of blackrock and i am a mage how do i go about casting this when the shadowlord comes?

G

I have a gm mage and several pieces of blackrock. I too am curious how to cast it.

G

Found it!

What were the words you needed to say to cast Armageddon with a piece of blackrock on the ground?
Vas Kal An Mani In Corp Hur Tym

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

Well my question is if the spell damage counts towards a cloak.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've gotten 4 cloaks by casting it, so what's your guess?

G

So you just say"Vas Kal An Mani In Corp Hur Tym" with blackrock in pack next to shadow and the spell casts?

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

4 cloaks for 4 shadowlords fought each time armageddon casted once

J

JoyousGard

Was there a new spell from this event?? Bet Wis Chris, or something?

Has anyone tried that anywhere?

Why doesn't LS have Berserkers?

J

jelake

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

4 cloaks for 4 shadowlords fought each time armageddon casted once

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes! Got a cloak. Though I spammed the Armageddon spell, like 6 times, he dropped really quick. I guess I didn't need to reading this. Oh well, got plenty of blackrock left.

J

jelake

<blockquote><hr>

Isn't there going to be a blackrock turn in?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think so. The planar items, threads, and old ophidian items should be turn-ins, I think.

C

Chameleon

<blockquote><hr>

So you just say"Vas Kal An Mani In Corp Hur Tym" with blackrock in pack next to shadow and the spell casts?

[/ QUOTE ]

Casting "Vas Kal An Mani In Corp Hur Tym" with the blackrock in your pack, do you get yourself blow up as well? or the damage is done solely on the shadow lord?

F

Fayled Dhreams

Vas Kal An Mani In Corp Hur Tym

Humph! tried that ... char had the br day one ...
and while I was yammering it
bonk
got dead beneath the pile of dragons working him ...
(several times
)
Finally got all my stuffs back (including the br!)
by clicking "the evil ones" corpse?

uh ohhhh !
was glorious ... no biggy ...
but
now estimable ...
*sigh*

Are you getting a targeting cursor?
I din'

tried mountd/dismounted .. no "arm swinging"
br in the upper pack ... and lower packs

Well ... I tried ...

F