• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed Arirang Event - 어두운 목소리

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

줄거리

EM 하나린은 오늘도 이벤트를 구상 중이었다. 다음 이벤트는 어떻게 할까, 어떤 보상을 주어야 하나...이런 생각에 잠겨 넓디 넓은 초원 아래에 혼자 지어져 있는 고독한 집에 있는 책상에 앉아서 골몰히 생각에 잠겨 있었다. 그런 생각도 잠시...이제 워낙 익숙해져 반복되는 것만 같은 지루한 일에 살짝 졸음이 찾아왔다.

그의 고개가 살짝 아래로 내려가면서 그의 눈이 감길 때에 귓가에 기이한 목소리가 속삭였다.

"이번엔...어때?"

그가 화들짝 놀라 눈을 뜨자 그의 눈 앞에는 정체모를 소용돌이가 보였다. 그 소용돌이 속에는 별빛이 찬란하며 우주가 투영되고 있었다. '이런, 버그라고 일어었나! 메사나가 보면 날 죽일텐데!'라는 생각에 그는 자신의 힘을 사용하려 했다. 그러나 그 소용돌이는 전혀 사라질 기미를 보이지 않았고, 그 역시 아무런 힘도 느껴지지 않았다. 그 속에서 목소리는 계속 말하고 있었다.

"그동안의 울화, 감정을 이번 기회에 풀어보는 거야...해방감을 맛보고 싶지 않아?"

그 목소리는 직접적으로 말하는 것이 아니라 머리 속에 울리고 있었다. 그는 저항하려고 했지만, 무언가가 영혼을 정수리부터 육체에서 뜯어내는 듯한 고통이 일어났다. 그가 비명을 지르면서 바닥에 쓰러지자 마루는 오랫동안 방치해온 만큼 삐그덕 소리를 내며 먼지를 날렸다.

순간 그가 무기력해진 느낌을 받자, 비로소 고통이 사라졌다. 땀으로 뒤범벅된 얼굴을 들었다. 맙소사! 그의 눈 앞에 그와 똑같이 생긴 자가 서 있었다! 그리고 또다른 그는 두건을 뒤짚어 써서 보이지 않는 얼굴에 새하얀 이빨이 드러나며 웃고 있었다. 그가 말했다.

"이젠 해방이야. 드디어 내 차례가 왔군."

그 말과 함께 그는 쓰러져 있는 자신의 몸에서 로브를 벗긴 뒤 입곤 순간이동해버렸다. 그를 막으려고 했지만, 그의 몸 속에 남은 힘은 고작해야 서너번 차원문을 만들어낼 정도의 힘밖에 남지 않았다. 그는 곧 정신을 잃고 말았다.

이벤트 공지

일정: 2015년 11월 28일 토요일 오후 8시

장소: 브리튼 EM 홀

※ 루나 은행 및 브리튼 서쪽 은행에 차원문이 열릴 예정입니다.

이벤트 숙지사항

이벤트는 전반적으로 전투가 예상되므로, 귀중품은 필히 보장하시거나 은행에 맡기신 뒤에 참여하시기 바랍니다. 이벤트 진행 시간이 길지 않으므로 정시에 참여하시길 권장합니다.

이벤트 주의사항

이벤트를 방해하거나, 소란을 피우거나, 스팸을 하거나, 타인 또는 EM을 괴롭히거나 모욕하는 등의 행동은 결과적으로 여러분의 계정에 치명적인 기록을 남기게 합니다. 이벤트에서 EM이 말을 할 때에는 주의를 기울여주세요. EM은 여러분이 하는 말에 귀를 기울이려고 노력합니다. 그러나 일부 부분에선 EM이 도와줄 수 없다는 내용도 있음을 양해해주시기 바랍니다. 만약 이러한 행동이 지속될 경우, EM은 문제가 해결되기 전까지 이벤트를 중단시킬 수 밖에 없습니다.

이벤트를 방해하거나, 소란을 피우거나, 스팸을 하거나, 타인 또는 EM을 괴롭히거나 모욕하는 등의 행동은 결과적으로 여러분의 계정에 치명적인 기록을 남기게 합니다. 이벤트에서 EM이 말을 할 때에는 주의를 기울여주세요. EM은 여러분이 하는 말에 귀를 기울이려고 노력합니다. 그러나 일부 부분에선 EM이 도와줄 수 없다는 내용도 있음을 양해해주시기 바랍니다. 만약 이러한 행동이 지속될 경우, EM은 문제가 해결되기 전까지 이벤트를 중단시킬 수 밖에 없습니다.

이벤트 채팅 채널 안내

이벤트 중에는 Arirang EM Event 채팅 채널이 사용됩니다. 이곳으로 접속하시어 이벤트 진행동안 EM과 의사소통을 원할히 할 수 있도록 참고하시기 바랍니다. EM은 이벤트 채널에 접속하지 않아 갖게 되는 불이익에 대해서 책임을 지지 않습니다. (#없음!)

감사합니다.

Story

EM Hanarián was planning an event as usual. What do I do next event, what reward should I give them...In a house that built in wide green area alone, he was thinking deeply. While he was in thinking...maybe he was doing same thing too much, he began to boring of thinking those plans. He fell asleep.

His chin fell down, and his eyes were almost closed, but suddenly a weird voice whispers his ears.

"How about...that?"

He surprised and opened his eyes wide open. And he saw mysterious vortex in front of his eyes. The universe was shining inside of vortex. 'Oh my god, I made a glitch! A bug! Mesanna would kill me if she sees this!' He tried to use his power to fix it. However, it doesn't closed. Also he couldn't feel any his powers. The voice came from it.

"Let's release your anger, feelings this time you have been felt...don't you want to feel free?"

It whispers inside of his head. He tried to resist it, but he suffered serious pain that something trying to rip off his soul from his body. He screams and fell down to the floor. Wooden floor make noise as much as he neglect it since he built it.

When he felt powerless, the pain vanished. He raised his drenched face. Oh my god again! There was a guy just look like him in front of him! And that twin figure shows white teeth as he smiles, although entire face was unseen because of robe's hood. He said,

"Now I am released. Finally it's my turn."

And he strip off his robe from his body, and then teleported out. He tried to stop him, but there is no power inside of him, only handful remaining power could make three or four moongates. He felt powerless and passed out.

Notification

Date/Time: November 28th 2015 Saturday 08:00PM KST/JPT (07:00AM EDT)

Meeting Place: Britain EM Hall

※ A moongate to Britain EM Hall will be provided in Luna Bank and Britain West Bank as well.

Caution!

We're expecting battle in this event, please insure your precious items or leave them to your bank box. Event time is not that long so we'll start it right in time.

Warning

If you disrupt the event, spamming, insulting other players or EM will eventually make bad record to your account. Please pay attention to EM when he trying to speak something.

EM will try to listen to you when he finished his speech. And be advised that there's some things that EMs cannot help you with. If these behavior continue, EM has no choice but to stop the event till it's solved.

Event Chat Channel

We're using Arirang EM Event during the event. Access here to communicate with EM and get some information from the other players as well. EM will not take any responsibility for missing any information because of this. (NO #!)

Thank you.

Continue reading...