• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying and Selling] Ariana RiverWind Has a stall in New Mag.

Ariana RiverWind

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I have Given my worker new orders i'm still buying these items but recently i've seen another stall offering more gold coins per piece so i decided to up my paying price to make it more worth while to sell it to me instead many thanks, Ariana RiverWind

Guardian KX

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Ok, its like this... Why would someone, when farming ore for ingots, pass up getting gems (which are worth ALOT more than granite) choose granite in the first place... unless they're farming the ingots and wanting the granite for themselves? Just getting one citrine (the lowest price gem) is worth 100 gold, and when you choose gems VS Granite you get like 4 times as many gems. So if you farm gems you getting 4 gems valued at 400-500 gold VS 1 granite worth 75 GP MAX.

Im not knocking your buying thread, im just trying to make a point why people don't sell it.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Thank you for your opinion Ed. Gems are easy to get. Mine 'em, buy 'em, get 'em from gem carts, or farm them. There is only one way to get granite. People need furniture.

Ariana RiverWind

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
*Takes a breath and smiles* Well sir thank you for your advice, but yes as Kelmo has pointed out and if anyone knows who i am they know that i love to decorate homes as well as make dependable and sturdy furniture. A beautiful large gargish bed uses at least 100 granite, and that is if i do not make a mistake. This tis why i'm buying granite. Travel safe, Ariana RiverWind

Barania

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, its like this... Why would someone, when farming ore for ingots, pass up getting gems (which are worth ALOT more than granite) choose granite in the first place... unless they're farming the ingots and wanting the granite for themselves? Just getting one citrine (the lowest price gem) is worth 100 gold, and when you choose gems VS Granite you get like 4 times as many gems. So if you farm gems you getting 4 gems valued at 400-500 gold VS 1 granite worth 75 GP MAX.

Im not knocking your buying thread, im just trying to make a point why people don't sell it.
Forgetting gems, granite farming can be a pain. I've never had a char that made furniture but always having had a miner I have sold granite. It doesn't stack and unlike back in the day there are no static ore veins. It could take a good effort/time just to get a small amount of either shadow or valorite which seemed to be the bigger sellers if I recall correctly.

Selling granite is a tough way to make a living.

Jack Nickelson

Ariana RiverWind

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Forgetting gems, granite farming can be a pain. I've never had a char that made furniture but always having had a miner I have sold granite. It doesn't stack and unlike back in the day there are no static ore veins. It could take a good effort/time just to get a small amount of either shadow or valorite which seemed to be the bigger sellers if I recall correctly.

Selling granite is a tough way to make a living.

Jack Nickelson

(Granite stacks now fyi)

Ariana RiverWind

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Selling Ingots in new mag.jpg
Incase its hard to see these are the prices i've set for selling my ingots
Iron Ingots 30 Gold Per
Dull Copper 30 Gold Per
Shadow Iron 60 Gold Per
Copper 65 Gold Per
Bronze 70 Gold Per
Golden 90 Gold Per
Agapite 175 Gold Per
Verite 325 Gold Per
Valorite 625 Gold Per

Ariana RiverWind

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
*nods* Not very many of us miners out there that puts in a hard days work any more. (mine should be 25gold per ill check in the morning)