• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Arena inspiration

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking for some arena/dueling pit designs as inspiration for one of my own, but I cannot find any archive pictures and I only know of two on my home shard (Siege). Can anyone direct me to any on other shards?

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hoffs...in a few days we will hopefully have a good portion of our old forum archives back, and maybe we can dredge up some examples. Barring that, when the post data is restored, you can also search on the shard forums for dueling event posts to get locations and go on some deco spy missions. ;)

-Skylark

B

Bennos Morales

Hey Hoffs, go to Stonehaven southwest side and Keldon has a very nice dueling arena there...open to the public too...

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the replies. Stonehaven and Wispwood were the two arenas I was referring to in the original post.