• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Area's on maps not been drawn

Winterfell

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since the last couple of patchs I am getting large area's on the map that arent being redrawn or just disappear as I approach them. They end up as big black area where I either get stuck or cant across. A friend using different computer has told me he is suffering from same problem. The problem is intermitent and happens in both towns and dungeon areas.....Any ideas

Winterfell

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bump..........still having same problem anyone else experiencing this.......or have any idea's as to cause??

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi everyone,

Our engineers have been investigating this issue and have confirmed it to be the result of one of the recent stability tweaks we implemented to fix a client crash issue. There is no ETA yet on a fix for this, but our engineers are looking into it. Thank you for your patience.
from
Uhall