• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are xfers down?

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
From Napa to Atlantic it says destination shard not available.

Hmm

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Weird.
I xfered from Atlantic to Legends today at 8 am EST without any problems.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Vendoring anything good? :p
Nope, but I dumped a lot of dragon turtles at tram Destard entrance. :p
Brought back 20 eggs, got a 3.4 turtle out of them... -_-
All the others were below 3. I hope I will have better luck with the next batch of 20 eggs.
It is effing frustrating.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
tried again says destination shard is unavailable

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I know there's a cool down between transfers if your using the same character. Like 23 hours or something. Doesn't sound like that though either.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Yeah that's. Not it I was just thinking I have 125 items in my pack and about 170 in the bank.

I might be over the transfer limit for a shard shield xfer even though the bank expansion holds it

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Yeah that's. Not it I was just thinking I have 125 items in my pack and about 170 in the bank.

I might be over the transfer limit for a shard shield xfer even though the bank expansion holds it
That or transfers are jacked up again. Mine usually gets stuck between the 2 shards and never shows up. They've always fixed it though.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Usually if a shard is greyed out in the selection, it means that shard is running a different version of the game (For example, a shard that had some kind of publish that the others havent).

Although, there hasn't been any news of something, but maybe try after server maintenance for both?