• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are white pearls...

L

Lady Katherine

They are one of the ingredients for the Pendant of the Magi, which just about every mage wears these days. There is demand for them, but I am not sure how much to charge for them.

poisonarms

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are one of the ingredients for the Pendant of the Magi, which just about every mage wears these days. There is demand for them, but I am not sure how much to charge for them.
thanks a bunch! anyone know how much someone charges for pearls?

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well definately LOOK around LUNA to make sure ye do not underestimate the value of white pearls prices. :)

I know it is not much help HERE but on Siege they get 50k per white pearl. No idea how much the white pearls net here per pearl in gp for sure but make sure ya go looking in Luna malls and other places here before ya undersale em. :) They seem to be pricey no matter what shard one sells them upon. So do ye homework and not gyp ye self.

I think I have only 4 of them on this shard but I keep them in case I want to use them with more in the future for makin that fancy bauble for my own mage. :)