• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are we Lemmings or sims?

F

frogger2

This weeks contest prize is a mystic tree give away wow this really made me mad
giveing away a rare whats the point of staying yr round? this is yet another atempt to make us sims play more like lemming then sims. are you a Lemming ready to follow the lead to a mystic tree even if it means jumping off a cliff to make where your going to, that far off mystic tree? I for one am not. I cant even make sim cash in game already liveing life of a Lemming skilling with everyone just because money houses are impossible. Im mad as 1 can about be. Im not going to be a Lemming anymore chaseing after a mystic tree. thats just wrong they should have created a special object say a heart that when 2 sim look at it at instantly becomes 100/100 friend link anything but a rare folks strive so long to get. Dont be a Lemming play like a sim thats my goal and Im sticking to it.

I

imported_Dali Dalinza

<blockquote><hr>

This weeks contest prize is a mystic tree give away wow this really made me mad
giveing away a rare whats the point of staying yr round? this is yet another atempt to make us sims play more like lemming then sims. are you a Lemming ready to follow the lead to a mystic tree even if it means jumping off a cliff to make where your going to, that far off mystic tree? I for one am not. I cant even make sim cash in game already liveing life of a Lemming skilling with everyone just because money houses are impossible. Im mad as 1 can about be. Im not going to be a Lemming anymore chaseing after a mystic tree. thats just wrong they should have created a special object say a heart that when 2 sim look at it at instantly becomes 100/100 friend link anything but a rare folks strive so long to get. Dont be a Lemming play like a sim thats my goal and Im sticking to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it is unfortunate for an anniversary gift to be the prize, too. It does eviscerate the meaning of the tree being an anniversary symbol. It also makes the devs' stated concerns about the mystic trees being a problem for the economy sound disingenuous.

I like your idea about the heart object. Creative ideas for objects to be given out to us seem to be at a premium, and that boggles me. Maybe it shouldn't.