• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are we going to get Juicy Details???

• Thread starter kennykilleduo
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

kennykilleduo

Although I have all but quit UO , I have been following these boards and uo.com for the last few weeks and the crazy Cal has peaked my interest in UO somewhat , but what i'm waiting for is more UOSA info and what plans are being made to make UO better , shards more full , and somewhat prove UO can be big again.

I have been playing WAR and its a great game , but I work nights and my only play time is during the day which 80% of down time is around 7 am -12 noon , of which case it better to play UO , less down time..

PS : Where Draconi hiding???

K

kennykilleduo

Great to see EM's coming back ,hopefully will create alot of fun for all..

...Still getting the UO comeback twitch , WAR downtime ( morning 3-4 hours) is insane for a overnight worker on east coast...