• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are they weaker as you get higher.. or is that just me?

EricasQuill

Visitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
So I started playing one of these and I'm noticing they don't seem to have the punch I was expecting. Maybe I'm spoiled on the Paladin's. Does anyone else find this to be true?

Metro

WoW Staff Writer | WoW Moderator
Stratics Veteran
That's how it works for all classes. Its the lack of gear you have measured against the decrease efficacy of state weights per level.
Might also be a lack of spells and filler, depending on what level you are.

EricasQuill

Visitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Thank you for the reply! For a bit there I thought maybe I was just seeing things.. or maybe it was how I played the warrior.. truth be told.. it's still probably a good portion operator error on my part. *laughs* BUT!! At least I know it's not just me!

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There may be noticeable jumps like a new 80 going to Catalysm areas or a new 90 going to some MoP areas, but all in the skills you picked. If you hate life now as a warrior, the skill trees used to be way more extensive (which personally I liked).