• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are they ever going to give us more stable slots

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Honestly 42 is not enough

I still would like to see one good reason why it's not the same amount as a bank box at least

I no I no old topic what ever

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ya know, i was totally against more than 42 when they came out with it..... but now that..... well.... well now that im at 41 animals in the stable i kinda need more..... so..... ya, more than 42 is gonna need to become a thing.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well you always have kept an open mind and aloud room for change my Friend

Honestly I'm in the company of the others now why is it I have hundreds of weapons and shield and I'm limited to 42 pets

Absolutely no logic behind this form of reasoning I'll stop at that

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
FFS. Addiction is a sad thing.

I agree I'm not asking to BUY more tolkens up to 125 or 175

I feel the tolkens bought should have given a much higher max stable slot count, 42 is a joke

All in all their new way of FFS is not going to end well in the end

Either add new content for free other than major expansion or go FTP

Personally I think they could make more money if UO was FTP but I'm by far no expert when it comes to online gaming profit strategies

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Coming soon to UoStore...

Pet Pastures for your home. They work much like a Garden Shed but store up to 125 pets. Estimated Retail Price - $19.95

Expected to launch on the UoStore at the same time..

Pet PastureMaster. If you do not feed and water your pets daily they jump the fence and go wild again. Your very own Pet Pasture Master feeds and waters all pets daily automatically. Estimated Retail Price - $59.95

:p

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Coming soon to UoStore...

Pet Pastures for your home. They work much like a Garden Shed but store up to 125 pets. Estimated Retail Price - $19.95

Expected to launch on the UoStore at the same time..

Pet PastureMaster. If you do not feed and water your pets daily they jump the fence and go wild again. Your very own Pet Pasture Master feeds and waters all pets daily automatically. Estimated Retail Price - $59.95

:p
I'd buy it... both of them

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya pretty much how I see it

Or pet statues that cost $20 each wait more like $30 each hmmm maybe more.......

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well when I was 42 blahhhh... well the old I get the better I was I think is how it goes

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think your answer is in the UO store and = NO - They are not going to GIVE us more if you want more, PAY. Never mind you already pay regularly - PAY.