• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Are these worth anything? [ATL] 70% poison 30% physical / Reactive Paralize

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
upload_2019-6-20_15-15-37.png

Offer if interested (round numbers 4 mil or more)

Regards,

Jack_UO

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
upload_2019-6-20_20-0-8.png

Halo + 35 Ep brace + Alchemy Tali and you got a decent set up with 16 stats for a cheaper price than 3/1 jewel 15hci 15 dci 25ep jewel

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Since you titled this thread "discussion", I will discuss. I feel that the reason you haven't gotten any offers, is because that piece is one that most people would just unravel. It isn't anything "special". It doesn't have massive resists, nor is it "clean". It has LRC but no LMC. My suggestion would be to put if on a vender for 1-200K and see if it sells.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But you dont need 6x items (20 20 20 20 20) full resists so you can put the 6.25 mods mask and save 50+ mil

zieglers

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I think in the current market, even most of those pieces shown by Keith sell only for 5-20m, maybe slightly more for the fire eater one. So you're definitely not saving 50m using the mask. Maybe try to price the mask around 2-3m on vendor and see if it sells.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
But you dont need 6x items (20 20 20 20 20) full resists so you can put the 6.25 mods mask and save 50+ mil
FYI, All my mages wear Halo's, and Cuff's, as do a lot of others. Which makes the original items even LESS "usable". Just saying.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FYI, All my mages wear Halo's, and Cuff's, as do a lot of others. Which makes the original items even LESS "usable". Just saying.
Ye and less resists but this is not a top end piece, I mean you can use halo or mark of travesty mage with cufs if its a pvp suit but I was hoping to get 5 -10 as part of a pvm suit coz they usually lack str and they need high mana. But its ok. Ill put it on VS see what happens.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ye and less resists but this is not a top end piece, I mean you can use halo or mark of travesty mage with cufs if its a pvp suit but I was hoping to get 5 -10 as part of a pvm suit coz they usually lack str and they need high mana. But its ok. Ill put it on VS see what happens.
There you go!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It is not easy to tell what will sell here.

Mostly PvP posters look here. They want a mix of things. They want HP Stam and/or Mana increasers. Im saying both properties for each. You wont have all 6 but pure dexxers want the Str/HP and Dex/Stam. +Mana is a bonus. Then they want regens and Eaters. Then resists.

Most of the items that sell for a 100M s on here would make my PvM templates less effective. I don't pays but 2 or 3M per piece.

They want Hit spell on their Splinter weapons. They really like 30 splinter and hit lightning 70% on the right type weapon. No area hit.

Boggles a PvM mind to see the things that sell for high prices here.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is not easy to tell what will sell here.

Mostly PvP posters look here. They want a mix of things. They want HP Stam and/or Mana increasers. Im saying both properties for each. You wont have all 6 but pure dexxers want the Str/HP and Dex/Stam. +Mana is a bonus. Then they want regens and Eaters. Then resists.

Most of the items that sell for a 100M s on here would make my PvM templates less effective. I don't pays but 2 or 3M per piece.

They want Hit spell on their Splinter weapons. They really like 30 splinter and hit lightning 70% on the right type weapon. No area hit.

Boggles a PvM mind to see the things that sell for high prices here.
Right, thanks for the info, I had seen in the past 4 dex 4 int 8stam 8mana mr1 or 2 8lmc studded pieces, and I thought to myself that is for pvm, that is why I was asking about pvm, but yes I do think most ppl around here look for pvp items.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Right, thanks for the info, I had seen in the past 4 dex 4 int 8stam 8mana mr1 or 2 8lmc studded pieces, and I thought to myself that is for pvm, that is why I was asking about pvm, but yes I do think most ppl around here look for pvp items.
They like the studded pieces for dexxers. +4 dex +8 stam 8 LMC or the step up. But they want STR or HP also(HP better). Then they want all the regens also. Bonus if the piece has Mana or damage eater. Some want LRC on that also.

So a studded, bone or hide dexxer piece that is the 4, 8, 8 with the HP increase and regens would fetch a decent price.

Then you have the mix templates that want Mana/Dex. But they all want the HP stuff.

The mask stats on a body armor piece would work for a PvP mage if it had regens and better resists.

Keep hunting.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They like the studded pieces for dexxers. +4 dex +8 stam 8 LMC or the step up. But they want STR or HP also(HP better). Then they want all the regens also. Bonus if the piece has Mana or damage eater. Some want LRC on that also.

So a studded, bone or hide dexxer piece that is the 4, 8, 8 with the HP increase and regens would fetch a decent price.

Then you have the mix templates that want Mana/Dex. But they all want the HP stuff.

The mask stats on a body armor piece would work for a PvP mage if it had regens and better resists.

Keep hunting.
Thanks for the info.

zieglers

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I don't think the ornate axe can sell much. It's a slow weapon and lacks ssi. No hit spell/hld as well. I would try pricing it at 200k on vendor.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
btw the mask is currently on VS for 3.5mil if you @GotASegway or anyone is interested.
Hide Bone or Studded with just 4 dex 8 stam LMC 8 low regen with high resists are selling for 10s of millions on Atl.

I'm assuming those will take a lot of hunting to find.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hide Bone or Studded with just 4 dex 8 stam LMC 8 low regen with high resists are selling for 10s of millions on Atl.

I'm assuming those will take a lot of hunting to find.
Well I've been farming quite a few these days and still haven't come across much, so yes, it will probably take a while to find some.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
first axe (15% splinter one 50 lightning 50 HLD) sold to Kataklysm for 10m