• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are these really the prices now?

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Logging in for the first time in two years emptying out a house, I won't have room to keep everything and will be selling stuff.
Checking the lowest vendor prices on Atlantic and am wondering are these things really selling at these prices nowadays?
As I said, these are the lowest prices I see on vendor search
Charger of the Fallen - 55M
Ghost Ship Anchor - 750k
Seahorse Statuette - 9M (really?)
19th Anniversary Token - 99k
22nd Anniversary Token - 199k
2018 and 2019 Holiday Gift Token - 1.5M
I realize people can list items for whatever they want, but are these the prices these items are actually selling for now?

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the charger is in the right ball park, with the system we have now with the idocs all vet rewards get deleted so the price of them went up and so did the charger I think ball park on store mounts the other ones are around 75mil but they can be trained.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I did a vendor search and asked in gen chat with a LOW number if anyone wanted to buy a couple of Heritage Tokens... Met with silence... asked a couple of people I saw... got a no... was impossible... gave up.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wait till you look up prices on 120 Tactics, resist scrolls.
120 Tactics low price 80M - 120 Resist low price 73M - so I guess that's actually what they cost now
(Disappointed to see Atlantic Vendor Search is still agonizingly slow - shameful! I'm spoiled getting prices in Elder Scroll Online instantly)

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I did a vendor search and asked in gen chat with a LOW number if anyone wanted to buy a couple of Heritage Tokens... Met with silence... asked a couple of people I saw... got a no... was impossible... gave up.
I remember when Heritage Tokens were hot when Royal Leggings of Embers, Ancient Samurai Helm and Quiver of Infinity were standard fare for sampires :) Seems like the quiver would still be demand

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I remember when Heritage Tokens were hot when Royal Leggings of Embers, Ancient Samurai Helm and Quiver of Infinity were standard fare for sampires :) Seems like the quiver would still be demand
When I looked on the shards they were selling for lowest was 500k I was like OK I'll offer to sell 2 at 200k... for both and surely someone will want it.... but NO.

But then this also goes back to me saying multiple times to people that just because something is priced the way that in NO WAY means that this is what these items actually sell for... this many times over means this is what people are comfortable leaving them on a vendor for and paying the fees .... or in the case of the vendors without fees... this is where they are comfortable parting with them if they ever do in fact sell... which is to say that they could stay on that vendor at those ridiculous prices forever and ever and never ever sell ... until something happens to make them worth buying for some reason or another.

Last edited:

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
But then this also goes back to me saying multiple times to people that just because something is priced the way that in NO WAY means that this is what these items actually sell for..
Precisely - again to refer to Elder Scrolls Online, you can see not only the listing but how many days it's been up for sale

Dragkarah

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
I'll buy all the heritage tokens you have

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'll buy all the heritage tokens you have
That's a ton of tokens... I got to the point where I would smack my hand if I tried putting those in to transfer them back to my shard... I had at one point well over 250 of the things on my home shard... and I still keep finding them everywhere I go. But no can't sell them to anyone... You got money on some of these asian shards we'll talk... or some of the shards I don't have tamers on. I often trade that stuff for things I need on shards.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
No wonder you can't sell any tokens; someone is literally saying they will buy all you have and the response to that is something other than "Cool meet me on X shard"?

I'm envisioning someone telling you they would buy 5 or 10 of them and you making it so difficult on them to do so that they are the ones that gave up trying to deal with it.

I guess some people would just rather have some problem to complain about instead of a solution to the problem.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I gave 100 of them away on my shard to 20 players and I still have 2 chests full, LOL. For 100 Sovs. you can get the same thing from the UO Store which I think is way over priced.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
No wonder you can't sell any tokens; someone is literally saying they will buy all you have and the response to that is something other than "Cool meet me on X shard"?

I'm envisioning someone telling you they would buy 5 or 10 of them and you making it so difficult on them to do so that they are the ones that gave up trying to deal with it.

I guess some people would just rather have some problem to complain about instead of a solution to the problem.
Is he going to go to some obscure shard to buy them... I'm talking about trying to sell them on an Asian shard not on my home shard or on Atl... I don't need money there.

Has he got a ton of money on a shard like Mugen... bet not.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is he going to go to some obscure shard to buy them... I'm talking about trying to sell them on an Asian shard not on my home shard or on Atl... I don't need money there.

I have a few mil on Mugen, but then again I also have a few Heritage tokens . . .

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Elder Scrolls put a world wide system or is it just each city?
Elder Scrolls Online? The universal vendor search is an addon or website that's connected to the server flow, approved by the developers, so you can enter a search term and see how much that item is listed for on every vendor that's listing it. You have to actually visit the vendor to see how many days it's been up for sale (gives a good idea if it's listed too high or has already sold before you got there). So there's both the worldwide search and the individual vendor search.

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With Commission vendors you actually can ask whatever price you want, up to 170million I believe. For years I would shield transfer items to ATL and place at a friend's vendor house at 20-40% off VS just to see the next day that the item had been bought and was on VS for many millions more. I dropped a Luna house on Legends just to build a house on ATL for loot storage and to place Commission vendors. No need to spam 24/7 to sell items now.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

Aside from Mugen/Siege you can transfer the money on a main shard anywhere else. As someone who has said in multiple threads that you have every shard shield in the game; shouldn't be an issue transferring these items/gold.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Aside from Mugen/Siege you can transfer the money on a main shard anywhere else. As someone who has said in multiple threads that you have every shard shield in the game; shouldn't be an issue transferring these items/gold.

I been kinda hoping not to have to do that as I packed all my shields up about a year ago or so... But yeah we are talking about Mugen... mostly ... all the other shards I either actually had money didn't know I had... found some nice English speaking help... or I made enough characters on the shard to gift myself the 12K I needed... but on Mugen the price for the item is 111K... or more... and yeah... I am not gonna be making 112 characters...Talk about outrageous pricing... that is just insane.

But I found someone who plays there that is willing to help... so Yeah!

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
With Commission vendors you actually can ask whatever price you want, up to 170million I believe. For years I would shield transfer items to ATL and place at a friend's vendor house at 20-40% off VS just to see the next day that the item had been bought and was on VS for many millions more. I dropped a Luna house on Legends just to build a house on ATL for loot storage and to place Commission vendors. No need to spam 24/7 to sell items now.
Commission vendors appeared while I was away, so good suggestion. Too bad about the 175M limit, though

Dragkarah

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
I don't play mugen... its a halfway done SP knockoff.

I have a few hundred of SP.

I will literally buy up to a plat worth on ANY prodo shard...