• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Are these rares/worth anything?

T

Tachikoma

I have had my account since 1997, and have just last week reactivated my account (after a 2+ year break).

I have some things that I wonder if they are worth anything anymore.

3 Platemail helms, Purple, not from sigil hue, you can clearly distinguish, but rather from a vendor in Delucia, when T2A first came on the scene. I had some chainmail chests and plate leggs, but they were corrected. Only the helms remain.

Gold chessboards 4 of them.

Bloody Bandage, 1.

Whips, dried flowers, forged metal, coils of wire, rolling pins, horseshoes, are these still spawning daily?

Arrow shafts, chisels, tool kits (facing 2 ways)

Basket of fruit(1) and same empty baskets (4 or 6).

Two skeletons, which can be used as containers.

Is any of this stuff worth anything to anybody?

Thanks,
Tachikoma

T

Tachikoma

I forgot to mention, I am on Pacific, but I have other characters on Baja, Sonoma, and Atlantic.

Someone was saying that old shields are of interest...? If so, I can search my old characters on other shards for old legacy items.

D

Dirty Old Man

Hi Tachikoma,

most of the items in your list are not worth much (not sure about purple helms and gold chess boards )
I,ve seen tool kits for around 75-150k
Whips, dried flowers, forged metal, coils of wire, rolling pins, horseshoes, are these still spawning daily?
yes these still spawn and go for around 5k
Two skeletons, which can be used as containers. 5-10k

However the Bloody Bandaids are fairly valuable I think around 10m Maybe someone else can give you a more exact figure .

Hope this helps
Dirty Old Man

T

Tachikoma

DOM, thanks for the information!
So, who/where can I go to find out if there is a market/desire for these helms and chessboards?

Also, anyone want to buy the bloody bandage?

K

kray2s

I would be interested in a golden chessboard for the right price :) if you get a pc lemme know pls i am currently on atl for a day or two longer

T

Tachikoma

So, Im new to the whole cross shard thing.
What's the process?

I'm really only on Pacific.

Oh, and here are images of the chessboard, bandage, and helms.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the last time the pink armor went up on the boards was a few months ago, and there was a fair bit of interest in it, tho I don't recall what the end result was... try doing a search here for pink armor

and I could be mistaken, but I believe the gold chess boards are somewhat rare... can't remember the last time I saw any for sale

TirNaNo'g

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I happily bought a golden chessboard at the second rares festival for 12 million.. Another also sold for more than that at another event since.

The pink helm is very cool, definitely worth multiple millions.

Bloody bandage - 10 mil is probably a good low-to-mid-range price.

S

Sorcon Gartius

Pink Helm - 25-40 depending on your buyer. This is a highly sought after item by collectors, so I would hold onto it pending a good sale.

Golden Chessboard - 10-20, again depending on the buyer/need, but this is another highly sought after collectors item.

Bloody Bandage - 8-12, there are a LOT of these and the desire has dropped a lot.

C

Chaosy

I bought my pink rainmail leggings for something around 65 mil. The plate helm is a little more common but it still fetches quite a bit. Sorcon pretty much nailed it on the head.

T

Tachikoma

I bought my pink rainmail leggings for something around 65 mil. The plate helm is a little more common but it still fetches quite a bit. Sorcon pretty much nailed it on the head.
Hmmm, Thats a lot of money, well at least to me, since I last played... I guess inflation has run pretty rampant since I last played huh? Or duping has gone wild?

When is the next rares festival? I'd consider selling all of this stuff.

And thanks all, for the info.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmm, Thats a lot of money, well at least to me, since I last played... I guess inflation has run pretty rampant since I last played huh? Or duping has gone wild?

When is the next rares festival? I'd consider selling all of this stuff.

And thanks all, for the info.
I think it actually stopped being popular to dupe checks a few years back, because there were much more valuable items to dupe. It's really just inflation (not enough gold sinks and a dwindling playerbase).

Welcome back, btw. =)