• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are these pets worth anything?

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Not sure about the WW, but the GD is a 4 or 3 slot one? If not and if it is 5 slots, copy to TC1 release and retame and if it goes to 3 or 4 slot maybe good to train the GD, or even sell for 5-10 mil if you find some1 to buy. If it goes to a 3 slot as a GD though its a keeper. (I dont even know if they can drop down to 3 slots). But would wait for some1 more exp. on WWs prepatch before you do anything with it..

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If that is your only pre patch WW, keep it.
There's many WW threads here, new WWs don't have high Str etc.
Tame one and compare, see if it worth keeping :p
Your HP, STR, take away a lot of points, and that is overcapped STR
Training right now, or I would post a pic of the current WWs
Could be wrong too :D

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just came back and checked my stable I have these two pets and was wondering if they are keepers or if I should sell them?

WW

GD

The white wyrm is a decent legacy one, High str for a legacy and midrange cold resist. Pretty good.

The GD you posted is actually a legacy normal dragon, again str on the high end, cap of 825. INT cap is 475, so it's near intel cap also. Both of those values cannot change. Is it a brown dragon or red?

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
The white wyrm is a decent legacy one, High str for a legacy and midrange cold resist. Pretty good.

The GD you posted is actually a legacy normal dragon, again str on the high end, cap of 825. INT cap is 475, so it's near intel cap also. Both of those values cannot change. Is it a brown dragon or red?
Red dragon 3 slots. I have 3 WW and I think nightmare. might be a dread. a lesser hiryu as well

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
If you just came back, careful with training them. They no longer spawn with these stats. Also careful if you have rare pets no longer spawning like Dreadhorse, or Bane dragon, and some prepatch Cus. To give you an idea if you ever intend to sell : Bane dragon untrained : 60-90 Million on Atl, Dreadhorse 60-200 Mil untrained (yes it varies a lot), prepatch nightmares 100-150 mil, etc. Prepatch mares are on high demand and would definitely not want to mess them up. If you want, copy tamer to TC1 (takes 10 seconds and its easy), there you can train them instantly, and you can try different upgrades on them, then delete tamer there and wait 24 hours and try a diff combo etc..It is worth the experimenting.
Welcome back ..

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Very careful with the dread..to see what it is you can say "trick" to him, and then youll see the dark cloud, its a dread. Its a stash of gold in your bank imo, sell for as high as some1 can pay but not less than 200-300 M, if you need the $$. If you dont :"Dont train him yet!" Until you get the new system down. Prepatch mare is also likely priceless, probably close to the dreadhorse! So dont mess these..The Lesser depending on stats, also it should be a 2 slot to be of value. We can release and retame some of these to drop them a slot. Would do that on TC1 FIRST and see what happens.GL

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If you just came back, careful with training them. They no longer spawn with these stats. Also careful if you have rare pets no longer spawning like Dreadhorse, or Bane dragon, and some prepatch Cus. To give you an idea if you ever intend to sell : Bane dragon untrained : 60-90 Million on Atl, Dreadhorse 60-200 Mil untrained (yes it varies a lot), prepatch nightmares 100-150 mil, etc. Prepatch mares are on high demand and would definitely not want to mess them up. If you want, copy tamer to TC1 (takes 10 seconds and its easy), there you can train them instantly, and you can try different upgrades on them, then delete tamer there and wait 24 hours and try a diff combo etc..It is worth the experimenting.
Welcome back ..
I am not sure where you got the prices you quotes from, but all of them seem to be off with the bane closest to being accurate, but I havent seen any 60 m, unless maybe the tamer messed up and it's 4 slot. The nightmares by quite a bit. Saying that the prices vary wildly. Like with selling anything rarer in the game, it's all about finding the right buyer.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes please. I did not rip off North when I bought his Nightmare for 25M today!!!!

:eyes:

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Red dragon 3 slots. I have 3 WW and I think nightmare. might be a dread. a lesser hiryu as well
I would wait until you are sure of the new taming system and have trained nonlegacy pets before training the legacy dragon/ww/mare/dread. Figure out on other animals what specs/abilities you like, etc. Even people who think they've got it, when they go to train, they miss something key and that ends up limiting their animals and taking away any advantage they might have had with them being legacies.

Three slot wyrms with over 700 str and 3 slot dragons cannot be replaced.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yes please. I did not rip off North when I bought his Nightmare for 25M today!!!!

:eyes:
Ooooh what model was it?

does he still have his dragon or was it a ww?

The one's i've bought in the past 3 months have ranged from 15-30 mill

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
With old pets or prepatch pets it : Seller be aware! Read the posts best, and also read the trades forum for selling/buying pets, that may help a little..

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I assume there are a lot of legacy pets then?
Most returning players have one or two Nightmares and WW and a GD. Banes and other stuff are more rare. I want a blue warhorse to bank sit on.

If you really want one you can find one of the common ones. But, the supply is dependent upon returning players. We may get more returning players when EJ comes out. So, you may want to sell extras now and hoard scrolls and taming 3 masteries. :)

The one I got looks like this:

upload_2018-2-10_17-39-32.png

Is the plain color short mane. Wish it was black.

Not sure on the WW. Ill have to check out those. Someone actually was wanting to sell a WW today but I dont like em.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Not too many, since a lot of us destroyed them when the pet upgrade came out first, and then deleted them..lol So dont do the same!!
THey are no longer obtainable. However of the 3 dragonkin legacys, Mares are by far the most common. Most tamers characters had at least one. My main tamer, had 8 before the patch. There are also alot of tamers coming back into the game from 2004-2008ish and they have stables full. Also though, when the taming patch first came out, people ruined their legacy pets by not understanding the system as it was (when they slot jumped)

Between White Wyrms and Dragons, Dragons are the most rare, because when Greater Dragons came out, alot of people ditched their Dragons. I've paid 100m for a good ww before. Others I have seen on stable merchants for a range of prices, depending on the server and time.

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I really have no interest in playing a tamer now that I can use a sampire etc to do the same thing and it's much less money. I am interesting in selling these pets. @Pawain if I post a pic of my horse can you tell me if it's a rare or common art?

Are there rare art of the WW and drags as well?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I really have no interest in playing a tamer now that I can use a sampire etc to do the same thing and it's much less money. I am interesting in selling these pets. @Pawain if I post a pic of my horse can you tell me if it's a rare or common art?

Are there rare art of the WW and drags as well?
Yes post a pic of the nightmare in CC.

The red dragons are more popular. The WW were all the same color back then.

Also what shard in case a lurking Tamer would want the batch.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Common color long mane. Theres only common and black from the pre patch.

If you were on LS you would call out in chat or hang around the Luna stable and someone would want them.

They make much better pets than the wild 2 slot varieties now.

Maybe a Tamer from PACIFIC will see this thread.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Found a Cu as well. 4 slots
This is an ok one, esp if he is with color : Read the ext. post by Pawain..in this forum.
You MUST RELEASE AND RETAME him and this will make him a 3-slot, which is what you want.
THEN Raise INT and DEX First, by just fighting stuff, or the shadow ele if wres/tact etc are withing 20 of theses stats of the ele. Will save you a few points of training with the dex/int. Try to get cus in the 590-600 HP if you can, you will have more options with them.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yup I can not tell the diff with the lighter ones other than short and long mane. I only can ID those 2 and the black.

Better count fast. A guy on LS is interested.

North_LS

Journeyman
Ooooh what model was it?

does he still have his dragon or was it a ww?

The one's i've bought in the past 3 months have ranged from 15-30 mill
Still have the spare dragon, think its 80x str and red. I'll probably keep it though at this point, these things are like old friends.

I almost fell off my chair this morning when i saw 100m quoted for legacy mares LOL, dont know where those numbers came from. the pricing i'd seen quoted a few times around here was 30-50m, but on Atl - i figured 25 was decent for LS and it was plenty to pick up the things i needed to get on my feet again.

I still maintain that shortmane greys are by far the best looking mares!

Speaking of banksitting horses. I still have a Council of Mages warhorse. Shame they arent transferable.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Still have the spare dragon, think its 80x str and red. I'll probably keep it though at this point, these things are like old friends.

I almost fell off my chair this morning when i saw 100m quoted for legacy mares LOL, dont know where those numbers came from. the pricing i'd seen quoted a few times around here was 30-50m, but on Atl - i figured 25 was decent for LS and it was plenty to pick up the things i needed to get on my feet again..
My nightmares were/are definitely like old friends. Any of the legacys ive been given, I keep their original names because they were old friends of the player. I think it's a good decision to keep your dragon. I would advise against training him without proper precautions, I've only successfully trained 2 legacy dragons without some weird reverting/loss of skill points.

And I think 25 was a fair price for ls. My question is, what is pawain going to do with that nightmare.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It will have enough points for chiv, most definitely. We have a mini army of prepatch chiv. My other suggestion, if the resists are high would be necromage.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If I did necro the PvP guild would buy it. If I want to keep it, I would have to put a different magic on it.

Thats my two options. A chiv horse for me or sell it as a necro Nightmare.

marcbobb72

Hunter/ The Syndicate
Stratics Veteran
Greetings all,
I was training yesterday and spotted this Cu training . Check the stats on this one and tell how is this even possible......
If its not and exploit....can anyone advise where to find or how to train mine up to that level..

Check specifically the Hp and Mana

Thanks

Attachments

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
man we have some issues going on with Cu's... where are the devs at?

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Greetings all,
I was training yesterday and spotted this Cu training . Check the stats on this one and tell how is this even possible......
If its not and exploit....can anyone advise where to find or how to train mine up to that level..

Check specifically the Hp and Mana

Thanks
Yep..Someone discovered an exploit and they are using it to make $$$$$$$$$ selling these to naive players with a lot of $$$.. Chances are pretty high these pets will be reverted, so the buyer got ripped off..