• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

are these any good?

• Thread starter Asahina Yajinden
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Asahina Yajinden

after seeing a tamer use 2 bakes on a crimson dragon i decided to tame a couple.
i found these 2 how do they look?

342 hit's
134 dex
411 mana

345 hit's
139 dex
392 mana

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Both of those will make good pets until you can find better foxes, but I wouldn't plan on keeping either for the long haul. It's just that finding the really good bakes is a long process, as they have such a range of possible stats that the good ones are few and far between.

The max stats:
60/90/60/60/60
The min stats:
40/70/40/40/40
I typically don't keep any with less than average stats in anything at all (meaning that if it were me, I wouldn't have even tamed the second one), and I try to find them within 5 points of maximum physical, fire and energy resist. If you can find a 56-60 physical resist and an 88-90 fire resist fox (like your second), then it is one of the better tanks against dragons, including the crimson sort. But the low energy resist makes it a bad choice against many other potential enemies like Miasma, rune beetles or anything that casts spells.

S

Sarphus

I don't keep a bake unless it's 58+ phys 85+ fire and 55+ in the other 3 resists.

It really helps to have 90% fire and 60% physical. Both resists seem to get hit by a lot of creatures and abilities.