• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are there more TC3 players or EA Land players?

G

So I just checked into TC3, haven't been there in a while. Seems pretty busy, and I seem to be able to do all the regular stuff without payin...so is EA Land (where you have to pay) more or less populated? Just curious...

G

<blockquote><hr>

So I just checked into TC3, haven't been there in a while. Seems pretty busy, and I seem to be able to do all the regular stuff without payin...so is EA Land (where you have to pay) more or less populated? Just curious...

[/ QUOTE ]

There are 5 to 6 times the number of people in EA-Land compared to TC3 at all times. That's normal. It is like that in all the games. TC3 is, after all, a test server.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

There are 5 to 6 times the number of people in EA-Land compared to TC3 at all times. That's normal. It is like that in all the games. TC3 is, after all, a test server.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can definitely believe this. I am a TC3 primary player, mainly because of the lag situation in EAL, I just don't want to have my gameplay thwarted like that, nor do I want to come here and constantly drone about it anymore than I want to see others come here and constantly drone about it, so I stick to TC3 where it is comfortably populated enough to be able to play alone when you wanna and find a good group to do something with when you wanna. I also enjoy helping new players who are quick to catch on to things, but are just plain uninformed as to what to do in the game, but are open to suggestion. I meet those kinds of players every day in TC3, so I'm happy there for now. My experience in EAL has been much different, but that doesn't mean the whole city is like that, maybe I just hit the wrong places.....who knows. I just really enjoy the overall friendly and helpful atmosphere of TC3

G

House data doesn't seem to support it. Only 2 or 3 out of the top 20 money or skill lots are outside of TC3

I

imported_ChipsAhoy

Wasn't there a warning (in the old days) when you logged into TC that it could get periodically wiped? I don't get this warning when I play in TC now. I do have one sim there, but my other sims are all in EA Land. Does TC still live under the threat of a wipe?

I

imported_Calina.Rhiannon

I've been playing since beta days and I generally don't use TC at all for that reason. I've been thinking about it, though
I think it'd be cool to see things before they go live on EAL

I

imported_Starrfoxx

After a few months, I may be going back to TC3 and playing there mainly with my daughter since she can play her free account there with no restrictions.

G

<blockquote><hr>

House data doesn't seem to support it. Only 2 or 3 out of the top 20 money or skill lots are outside of TC3

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as I can tell; The population in EA-Land is about what JP was before DC was made.

You can go to EA-Land with your free account and count the sims. I thought EA gave us a population number now.