• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

are there gardeners on napa still?

K

kalzaketh

looking to buy exotic, colors of plants:eyes: the most exotic I have now is apurple century plant trying to find other seeds to grow now, after we have harvested all petals and seeds and are finished with them we can set to deco then cut reeds off:thumbsup:

I

IdoBods

i have almost every seed that is out there. what you looking for?

K

kalzaketh

mainly colors that seem odder than most, thepics on the playguide wern't overly great,I'd like to try growing strange colors but can't get the pollination part right
many thanks also

F

five oclock

I can make one heck of a Green plant...OO wait wrong game..... :D

K

kalzaketh

eh sure, snake damn cataracts, lucky havn't progessed that far here yet, had afew friends that had to wear the huge gawky saftey goggles tho my vision is very poor tho often can't see the monitor for the haze.:)

K

kalzaketh

the dyes are an important part, need reeds for baskets, also happy the toxic sliths giveup the venom sacs easily. :)

S

Sky-byte

I have a bit of a green thumb. I grow and sell plants south of Umbra, near the east bridge.

I do need to update some of my vendors though :(