• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are there any spots for homes?

• Thread starter Rocko_Spoogie
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

Rocko_Spoogie

I have been away for a very long time and was wondering, if the housing issue remained: not enough space for houses.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There plenty spots around for a nice house. I know even a few on FI alone to get a nice place with low spawn and near mountains.

R

Rocko_Spoogie

Hrm, what is FI? The last time I played was back in UO:R.

I am reading and trying to catch up.........

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fire Island, the island with Dungeon Hytloth on and the Daemon temple. On the North side there some nice house spots near the mountains.

G

Pfff, there are tons of places for houses. I was running around the world yesterday looking for IDOC and I was shocked how much housing space there is. I was also shocked how many castles there are now.

F

five oclock

ditto..and ditto..but heck IM looking to place a castle
so ya know of anywhere?