• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are there any rare snowmen?

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recently activated an old account that I used for cross shard trading and found a bunch of old stuff on atlantic.. before I put them in for points, I need to know if there are any rare snowman names i need to look for. Id hate to throw out something tha a collector needs for their set

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
No rare ones that I have even run across. There were rumblings about them being able to have a white scarf/hat band and it being rare (the snowman behind the luck sculpture) but I never fully researched it and just assume someone figured out a way to use bleach on it. Other than that possibility, they are all normal as none of the names actually appeared to be rare names and were randomly done.

Snowmen.jpg

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No rare names, but there are rare hues. Snowman's scarves/hats can by dyed last I checked and so there are some snowmen with slime-dyed attire and probably a few other dye jobs out there that can no longer be reproduced.

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Assia do you mean 1 time or 5 time useable pigments colors from Treasures of Tokuno Part II+III ?
Nope. There were two event arcs where you could dye items a nifty color via colored slimes. One was for the asian shards and one was for the rest of the shards. The asian slimes were 5 shades of purple, gold, green and blue and let you dye items like a cloth tub. Everybody tried to come up with items other than standard cloth, bolts and bags to dye. Some people chose minor rares like spring cleaning shirts, clothing artifacts, Dbl Exceptional clothing, snowmen, piles of wool, etc. Sometimes you can find these items floating around and the special color adds a bit of value to the items based on the color and if it can't be replicated. The two-tone blues and the brightest gold are the most obvious.

For the other slime event, it was different colors and it worked a bit different. Publish 57 Slime Event | Stratics Forums .

Hope that helps give you some additional info, devil99. :)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Did not know about it either.. When they slime dyed the snowmen did it change the color of the snowmen themselves or just the hat and hatband?

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just the hat band and scarf. The two-tone blues, the brightest gold, purple and green are the most recognizable and I don't think can be reproduced.

You should be able to still dye them with any tub that dyes cloth, however, I don't collect them so I can't test this. I believe you can also dye the wreath ribbons with cloth tubs, but I haven't seen a slime color done of those yet.

Hope that helps!
:grouphug:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yeah it does.. Thanks, I was about to go looking for a smile colored snowman... would be a nice contrast with all the white ones I have lol

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no rare names ...just full sets of'' all the names''...53 in total....