• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are there any public rune libraries left on LS?

Rimmuk

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Does anyone know of any public rune libraries around these days? I don't have mine anymore and all the ones I used 8-9 years ago when I last played are gone. Any help would greatly be appreciated and if there and runics with a lot of spots in them for sale I would also be interested.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Little Magnolia's House, it's just outside of the inner wall of Luna. Go up to the 2nd floor, he has the usual cities, dungeons, etc, but also by monster and quest locations. Location is 101.41N, 21.21W.

I just stopped by, and there's a new book on the front steps with the artisan festival. Rest assured, that's not the rune library. Go up to the 2nd floor.

Lady Lavendar

Seasoned Veteran
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Serenity of Wrath Rune Library--which is actually next door to Little Magnolia's place. I think that is the Rune Library he is referring to. Wonderful resource for the shard. It is very well organized.

North_LS

Journeyman
oooh, good info. making rune libraries was my thing for a while many many years ago, but lost all my reference books when i stopped playing. I'll have to copy this library.

PinkPandora

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
In addition to Serenity of Wrath, which is a very good library, there is also The Library of Exploration. You can reach the Library outside the Cove gates.