• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are there any other “keyless” Bosses?

Garrisons Rage

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Are there any other bosses ... similar to Navrey .... you know, ones where you don’t have to spend boring agony to collect keys/eggs/other meaniless items before you can face what you went there for in the 1st place ...

Thanks ... GR

The mini champ spawns in the Abyss any good?

Garrisons Rage

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I found this great post from Tabin ....

Which ones are keyless?

=============================================================
Here's what I recommend as a natural progression:

First. Make a crafter/imbuer. Loot as much magic junk as you can and drop them off in bags into your home. You need them to train imbuing. Eventually you will need 120 blacksmith, tailor, and imbuing for all your end game craftables.

What to hunt and why (from easiest to hardest). Anything medium difficult and above, I recommend bringing a friend or two the first few times.
EASY:
Tyball's shadow - get that Shroud of the Condemned. It isn't end game but its free stats. It's also fairly easy to get after you figure out how to get there.
Devourer of Souls - Go to the Abyss and farm this mini champ. Get your Animated Legs of Tinker.
Blackthorn Balrogs- get some black thorn artifacts. Get yourself a mace and shield helm. Fast gold and insanely fast respawn time.

MED DIFFICULTY:
Narvey - get a good lifeleech/manaleech/stam leech spider slayer. Solo it and learn the mechanics to solo it. Eventually you'll get a Tangle.
Champ Rat spawn. Get those PS scrolls. I hate getting raided though.
Champ Undead spawn. Get those PS scrolls. See above. I prefer this over the rat spawn. Less likely to get raided.
Medusa - Find a buddy. Learn the mechanics. Get the scales. Try soloing it. Now you know how to solo and earn a Slither. Slither has an awful drop rate though so good luck...I never got one.

HIGH DIFFICULTY:
Blackthorn captains - if you're good enough. They will always drop a blackthorn artifact. Some people prefer Paladins > Sampires for this.
Dreadhorn - get that Crimson Cinture. I hate those damn changelings but it gets easier the more you do it.
Chief Paroxysmus - Crimson Cinture and Swamp Dragon statue. It's a PAIN to get the keys.
Travesty - this is really tough. I did it for fun. It's not worth it to farm even after I figured out a secret mechanic to solo it "easier"
Corgul - get that sash.

END GAME:
Roof. Join a party. Learn the mechanics. Get gud and then try soloing. Here you'll get the best legendaries, minax sandals, jumu's sacred hide, and end game talismans.

Following this method, I was able to get most of my end game gear. I mostly played "self found" but I cheated by buying a really good legendary armor with high resistances.

Tabin of Atlantic
=============================================================.

Destiny<3

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Left off Lady Melisande (Lady Mel), you do have to get keys for her, but they aren't too difficult. I would say Medium range at first, then Easy once you do it a lot.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't need keys for slasher of veils either.

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Doom! I just buy the key for 200k. =)

Dark Father is fun to kill. Flesh Renderers....not so much.

Garrisons Rage

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Doom! I just buy the key for 200k.
I like your Style ... a man after my own heart :)

I just tried to find one on Atlantic .... (hope they can go cross shard) .... NG .... what are they called .... don't tell me "DOOM KEY" :)

Last edited:

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cora but she can only be farmed once a hour or so. I enjoyed her but to near AFK you need a pair of bards running songs, I would park a dex monkey with a bard in the Fel side of Cov and then run in the third account when I wanted to do it. Decent drops if you were after them but I was always put off with the legendary's.

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I like your Style ... a man after my own heart :)

I just tried to find one on Atlantic .... (hope they can go cross shard) .... NG .... what are they called .... don't tell me "DOOM KEY" :)
Doom key is a "golden skull". Ring the bell at the shore (south) then give the skull to ferryman. He will transport you and group to the boat. Step on tile to teleport to the gauntlet.