• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are there any Auctions out there??

thechuck

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just returned and was wondering if anyone did any auctions anymore...
I know there used to be [removed] that did weekly ones and there were a couple more that did them..
Are there any guilds out there that still run them??
If so what day, time, and where are they located at??

Thnx in advance

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I miss auctions here on Cats. I remember a time when there used to be two to three auctions a week being held by different guilds. This was a few years ago though. Time changes things I guess.

thechuck

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sindee, I agree with you maybe we should start one up again!! I really miss them, I used to get buy alot of my items from them...
I just recently bought a 2nd acct so I def have room to start up a character for a new auction guild.. If you or anyone else would be interested in it I am def down