• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are there actually any GM's these days?

Lord Damascus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Trying to get some items fixed after a transfer from Europa to Atlantic.. I've paged GM's countless times over 48 hours.. and had no reply.

No-one answering at all.. Not even a pre-scripted message from them. terrible service.

Damascus.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Trying to get some items fixed after a transfer from Europa to Atlantic.. I've paged GM's countless times over 48 hours.. and had no reply.

No-one answering at all.. Not even a pre-scripted message from them. terrible service.

Damascus.
GM's, we don't need no stinking GM's!!!

Laisidhiel

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am inclined to say that there are no GMs.

I think we need to recruit friends and family to grow this game's population.

Melchiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Bit like the unattended macroer casting poison field 1 screen from Skara bank in Tram today. Would've thought it'd be obvious if there were GMs around, but hey-ho.

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GMs, those are like Chimeras, Gryphons and Hippogriffs in game, I've heard talk but not actually seen them. Seriously I haven't see one one since I got a 24 hr vacay from UO that was like umm 5 or so years ago.