• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are the TREES available ? HOW ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aside from the 2018 Holiday Token which gives either a Wreath or a Holiday Sign or a Recipe Book, my understanding is that ALSO a Tree (a Christmas Tree ?) is available....

But How ? Where ?

Anyone has the details ?

Thanks !!

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No new trees in the 2018 token.

You have to look for an older token OR a vendor selling older stuff like I do all the time... on Atlantic. :)

Must have sold over 50 trees this season.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
The only trees I know of are the Artisan Festival ones. Too late to do those now I think.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
There was at least one year where a deed for a holiday tree was obtained. Cannot recall the year, but you had a choice of Classic (bare), Modern (bare), Classic and Modern. The last 2 had different colored ornaments on them.