• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are the purple turtles out there???

J

JoyousGard

I don't even know if that makes sense, but I am a total board warrior tonight and I have not logged in. If Sutek is out there and giving the thumbs up to go kill something, would someone who knows nix nix for yes and nix for no.

Thanks.

--Cool Image Avatar Thing--
The Once and Future UO! One Client to Bind Them. On Client to blah blah blah blah blah. One Client to Rule them all!

G

<blockquote><hr>

I don't even know if that makes sense, but I am a total board warrior tonight and I have not logged in. If Sutek is out there and giving the thumbs up to go kill something, would someone who knows nix nix for yes and nix for no.

Thanks.

The Once and Future UO! One Client to Bind Them. On Client to blah blah blah blah blah. One Client to Rule them all!

[/ QUOTE ]Ah, the purple turtles are in honor of one of our former engineers, Purple Turtle.

J

JoyousGard

I don't know what that means, but I am logging in... I will see you all Saturday morning!!!

G

if having a purple turtule is anything like having a purple nurple then i really think ill pass.

G

<blockquote><hr>

*shakes pom poms*

[/ QUOTE ]

Better be carefull doing the shaking... might end up with black eyes. lol

I

imported_ParadoxUO

guess the event will soon link up to the shard of the dead events...

nothing is random hum...

I

imported_Ozymandies

I was thinking you might have to fish them up, but don't have a fisherman.

OZ

J

JoyousGard

<blockquote><hr>

I was thinking you might have to fish them up, but don't have a fisherman.

OZ

[/ QUOTE ]

That is a very thoughtful idea. I don't have a fisherman either. I managed to mark runes for islands that say "a Southern Island" which sounds promising, but nada this morning.