• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are the Avatar's of Virtue recruiting?

S

scifibob67

Starting to play UO more often now and was wondering if they were recruiting? I have quite a few characters. The one I use most often to hunt is my tamer-mage but I have other chars as well just not fully finished. Years ago was on Baja and was member of Spawners Inc. Moved to Origin to set up a castle. My tamer's name is Mike or you may see me on Shadow Whisper (Vamp Warrior).

A

Alfonso

We are ALWAYs on the lookout for new members that can function well as a member of a team. At least one of our members are on most times of day-Talk to any of them to get the info about joining. I will be on tonight and the weekend in game probably at the Luna Bank or off fighting dragons at Moonglow Cemetary, Tram if you want to talk to me...I haven't done the new quest and I imagine that we might do it tomorrow.