• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are Tauren Warriors Too Big?

• Thread starter imported_Edward The Less
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Edward The Less

I've heard and seen that Taurens get in the way so that you can't see the enemy your suppose to be fighting. With a Tauren Warrior this is even more so because they must be next to the enemy at all times.

Has this been a problem for you? Have you had a hard time with a fight because a massive Tauren was in the way?

Are you a Tauren Warrior and have had people complain that your always in the way?

B

Bo Riddler

I do not have a Tauren Warrior, however I do have a Tauren Hunter that I have managed to raise to about 33rd Season. I do not play Horde very often but one thing I have noticed is that YES, their size gets in the way alot. My Taurens hunting partner is a Troll Shaman and that poor gal stands behind me and can't see a thing.

Playing a Tauren has its problems as well, all I see is their hairy back. But boy, from the front, they look extremely mean.

Bo