• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are some Shards Pages of Lore Bugged?

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I noticed that the Pages of Lore scroll's on some shards have a unique named on each scroll that matches the story on that numbered scroll. i.e. page 5 Hans & Arturio or page 7 Yukio. On other shards, all the Pages of Lore say Sherry the Mouse. Do the pages with Sherry the Mouse update to the correct name when added to The Book of Lore?

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I noticed that the Pages of Lore scroll's on some shards have a unique named on each scroll that matches the story on that numbered scroll. i.e. page 5 Hans & Arturio or page 7 Yukio. On other shards, all the Pages of Lore say Sherry the Mouse. Do the pages with Sherry the Mouse update to the correct name when added to The Book of Lore?
Sherry the Mouse is the correct name, as everything is written from her perspective.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been checking other shards and the only shard with unique names so far is Chesapeake. When the pages are added to the book, the unique name is at the top of the page. i.e. page 5 Hans & Arturio or page 7 Yukio etc. Books of Lore on other shards have Sherry the Mouse at the top of each page. The story appears to be the same, just the difference at the top of the page. If anyone knows of another shard that has unique names on the scrolls, please post the shard.