• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are Mud Puppies spawning?

Pfloyd

Colorblind Collector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Title says it all...we have a fishing event on Pac that we get points for fish sizes. Do they spawn or are they bugged atm? Also do they have the name of fisher, sizes and dates?

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Title says it all...we have a fishing event on Pac that we get points for fish sizes. Do they spawn or are they bugged atm? Also do they have the name of fisher, sizes and dates?
No, but regular big fish are quite common now.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Mud Puppies and Red Herrings seem to have disappeared - Right when I was starting a contest for the biggest caught on Lake Austin. within a certain time period (as anyone, not just fishers, could catch them)

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mud Puppies and Red Herrings seem to have disappeared - Right when I was starting a contest for the biggest caught on Lake Austin. within a certain time period (as anyone, not just fishers, could catch them)
you could without HS :p

M

Muu Bin

you could without HS :p
If this is true then it sounds like the EM for the event mentioned by the OP isn't aware of this little nugget of information.

Personally, I don't remember catching any Red Herrings or Mud Puppies since the booster came out... curiouser and curiouser...

S

Sally MacLennane

I've recently spent about 6 hours total fishing for mud puppies and red herrings. No dice. "Rare" is one thing, but this rare?