• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are limited time, shardbound event items ever going to be available again?

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mainly the SSI epaulettes, and the bracelet from the alchemist event. I wasn't playing when they were available and I doubt I'll be able to buy them on my shard (Great Lakes). So are they just the typical FOMO bull**** that every game is doing these days or will I be able to actually get my hands on these at some point?

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
To answer your question bluntly. No there won't be any for sale on GL and no they probably won't bring it back. If you would like to play with a pair start a char on Atlantic and pay a plat or more for them. But here's the catch. Now you have to play on atlantic because that's where your equipment is bound too.

Phreak

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
To add, the alchemist bracelet luckily is not shard bound. If you cant find one on GL just let me know I'll transfer one over for you no problem

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mainly the SSI epaulettes, and the bracelet from the alchemist event. I wasn't playing when they were available and I doubt I'll be able to buy them on my shard (Great Lakes). So are they just the typical FOMO bull**** that every game is doing these days or will I be able to actually get my hands on these at some point?
I am sure they will be out again it will just take a while. So far we have had other items added into the pool from the past events. just might be a year or two away. And I would think if you posted buying a pair and willing to pay a lot of them on GL am sure you could get a pair