• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are High Seas Adventures Still Popular?

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Atlantic... clearly. :cool: I really dont care about other shards... because I'm all about Atlantic and breathing new life in to the Red & Purple Mini Mall vendors.

I really need some impute to understand whats in demand. As is, I dont have a game friend to help with simple questions. I do love the new vendor search... and finding other prices, so there is a demand for cannons and ammo. But 100k per heavy cannon?!!! Are people willing to pay that?

1800 ingots per, high failure rate even with 120 skill? A stack of 60,000 ingots can be eaten up quickly. I used to keep a cannon vendor current... but I dont think I can keep up with demand of the gunpowder or other supplies... so always want vendor-masters who can help.

I think it drives me even more bonkers when I cant find other prices of things. hehe. At least this is not one of those times. Any suggestions?