• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Are grapevines broken?

Adrianas

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I received some grapevines from someone who had gotten them, I think, from Messages in a Bottle. These vines included the type that are supposed to give you grapes you can eat. (My understanding is that you cannot do anything else with them, like make Grapes of Wrath.) It is a complete set, with 'ends' plus the hanging grapes in the middle with trunks.

At first, I just "locked" them down. Every day, I would click on the grape trunk (making certain I was clicking in the right place) and it would tell me "None of the grapes are ripe enough."

After about a month of that, I picked them up and replaced them, this time "securing" them and set the access level to "co-owners."

Still, I get the same message. "None of the grapes are ripe enough."

Are these things just broken? Is there something I am doing wrong?

Frustrated with stupid grapevines - Adrianas

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Try setting the access to 'everyone'. That's what I did with mine, and, as I recall, they work just fine. Well, for the char that placed em.

I've got my basket of herbs set to 'anyone' as well, but only the char that placed it can actually use it :(