• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Are Gold Checks Considered Rares now?

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As foolish as it is to consider the fact we no longer have the EASE of moving gold around from account to account, storing it for "rainy day" funds or any consideration what so ever...

I cant help ask if the standard old GOLD checks are not considered rares now.

I do actually like the fact we no longer have to worry about moving gold from one guy to the next (on the same account), but I think removing the check system all together was just foolish and poorly thought out. Its not like this issue is solved for those of us with multiple accounts. You still have to get the shopper account, come back, and hope the deal isn't spoiled.

I mean, why couldn't we have the best of both worlds?

Still... are GOLD checks considered rare? And how much could you ask, per gold amount?

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think you can still make them with vendors at lest thats what i been told.

I still have a 1 million gold white check at my castle on display lol

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not rare be y ok u can still make them. If you put gold onto a vendor and then let its contract end, the gold becomes checks and goes into your moving crate