• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are dread warhorses still spawning?

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all,

Are dread warhorses still spawning on Atlantic, since the Vanguard are still around? Jeremy mentioned at the town hall in Chicago that there are no plans to turn the spawn back on, but in a post last week or the week before she mentioned that she did not realize the Vanguard were still spawning on Atlantic... so does that mean the dread warhorses are still spawning here?

Thanks! :)

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had one chase me down trying to mak runes in Nujelm.... not good :p

But there is a book at Goodmans and Winterbreeze for all the towns still invaded , there is 8 of them , not sure how long they will stay.

B

Bouche835

Hi all,

Are dread warhorses still spawning on Atlantic, since the Vanguard are still around? Jeremy mentioned at the town hall in Chicago that there are no plans to turn the spawn back on, but in a post last week or the week before she mentioned that she did not realize the Vanguard were still spawning on Atlantic... so does that mean the dread warhorses are still spawning here?

Not sure about the warhorses, but am sick of the Vanguard spawns. I haven;t see any on the warhorses but I have seen plenty of Vanguards.

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Helped someone corral one for taming just last week.
Nujelm is a mess. But try Cove. The spawn is without the dreaded
Daemon Beserkers there. I know Serpent's Hold is getting the spawn too.

Don't forget to check fel...actually Cove Felucca was where one was spotted just ambling about all by itself last week. A real beauty according to the proud tamer that rode away on it!

Good luck

Draconi

Most explosive UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all,

They actually shouldn't be spawning still, so if you see some, please post the location so we can follow up :)

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been reporting em for weeks Master.

In Fel Cove taming one now..or umm..dying trying..over and over again!

Go Kitiara!

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Both Fel and Tram Cove on Atlantic had dread warhorses tonight. Papua did not (or at least it appeared the Vanguard was unmounted).