• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

are devs working on city merge this weeked?

F

frogger2

the post name say it all...are the devs working on moveing the rest of tso into EALAND this weekend? or are waiting for monday thru next weekend? does anyone know?

G

They are taking the weekend off. They will resume merges next week.

G

I hope they are taking the weekend off. I HATE working weekends lol

F

frogger2

lol no biggy just alot of ingame hopeing....i soooo miss my AV/BF sims lol. and really i understand the need for a bit of R and R wonders what they do on thier free time lol...cant be EALAND lol

G

I know. I would give anything for my BF sim to be here but.... the Devs have done so much for us and its only another week or so. I hope!!!!

G

Hubby knows I read the boards alot and asked me if I'd seen anything about amnesty....I told him no, only that amnesty would be issued after the last city was merged, and that the last two cities are the two biggest and will probably take 3-4 days to merge each, barring no problems which by now we've learned there's gonna be some kinks. I told him if we get amnesty by tax day (April 15th) I'll be ecstatic, so that's the date I'm personally guessing it will be by, anything before then will be bonus, and any time after I'll start going into withdrawl

G

AV will start to Merge more likely on Monday! No word yet, but that's my best guess!

G

<blockquote><hr>

AV will start to Merge more likely on Monday! No word yet, but that's my best guess!

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to remain realistic while optimistic. Yes, Monday is an optimistic guess, but not necessarily realistic. There may be other priorities that come up on a Monday that may delay that a day or two. I really think if you don't concentrate so much on AV itself merging, but rather to the end of the process being approximately a month off, you'll find as I said that you will be dancing-on-the-rooftops-ecstatic if it happens before then, instead of incredibly disappointed, if for example AV doesn't start to merge Monday. We all know how EA operates, so it's *always* best to overestimate time than to underestimate it, because it's the 'chomping at the bit' and underestimation of how long processes will take that leads to the disappointment and anger that is so prevalent on the boards.

Basically just chill and enjoy the rest of the next 30 days with the sims you have in EAL and TC3. Just like the fun of Christmas, it *will* come, just not nearly soon enough to suit alot of people.

G

LOL
Summarized:
Always expect the worst. Then sometimes you will be pleasantly surprised.

G

Read somewhere, a week ago, the cities would all be merged by April 1st.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Read somewhere, a week ago, the cities would all be merged by April 1st.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, I believe, more specifically, they HAVE to all be merged by April 1st.

L

legal1lpn

Psssst.....quiet now....the city is going down for...maintenance....now...shsssss.