• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

are bugs and disease contagious?

G

Just an odd thought but I've been noticing a trend with the last batch of plants I've done up. I tend to plant in two 5x5 grids and I will have a section of the grid be affected by one particular ailment. All bugs or all disease. I was wondering does having an inflicted plant in proximity to another increase the chances of another plant 'catching' the problem. I mean thats how it works in real life, I just never heard if the game mechanics do a similar thing.

thanks.

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is an interesting question - I've never heard of this being an actual part of the mechanics of the plant growing system, but, you never know!

Just curious - were all of the plants in the grids the same plant type?

S

sweetwhisper

I've noticed this also...I plant in blocks of four and the same thing happens to my plants.