• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Done

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Selling these Pets, please either PM or ICQ 691820408 if interested (Best reached through Stratics PM). All are on Atlantic and ready to sell, please throw me an offer and we'll make a deal. Thanks :)

List:

Pets Sold:
- Faction Guard Black Horse
- Green Chiv Hiryu 8x120
- Dread Warhorse 9x100
(1240 Training Points Left)

Last edited:

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Why not just post prices so you don't have to keep pm'ing people? :)
I might just start a new thread as this one is getting old, I don't mind replying to PM's but just wish people would actually do that or ICQ instead of posting here directly. Let me know if you want to inquire yourself :).

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I might just start a new thread as this one is getting old, I don't mind replying to PM's but just wish people would actually do that or ICQ instead of posting here directly. Let me know if you want to inquire yourself :).
I've already spent enough of my gold buying and training rare pets. I need to keep some gold for once lol.

a wizard

Journeyman
Details on the form bugged dragon? Since it's just a barracoon bugged pet and given what happened with medusa coloured pets, is there any sort of verification that it wouldn't be reverted/fixed or just confiscated on the whim of a GM?