• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Archeus Magnus [sign-up thread]

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is the sign-up thread for an event provisionally scheduled for 3pm Eastern (8pm UK) on Sunday 17th April. Consideration might be given to changing the time with the agreement of other contestants or if it is needed to get a reasonable minimum number of participants (probably four).

The truly dedicated and skilled alchemist, the archeus, will make potions and materials only to provide a living and to fund his work into the pursuit of the true Essence of Being. Once this is achieved he can reach the supreme mystical state, the identification of the self with the Divine unity of all things. On Siege, the greatest alchemist of them all is known as the Archeus Magnus.

Following the recent death of the great Fizzweed T. Fuerkblugger, a new Archeus Magnus must now be found. The Grand Council has determined that worthy alchemists shall gather together and compete in three tests of their competence. Points shall be awarded for each test and the one with the highest total will be recognized as the new Archeus Magnus.

Entry Requirements:

The contest is open to all alchemists with at least 90 skill points. To enter, you must pre-register in this thread, stating the name of your entrant.

Contestants will be required to attend the event with no items whatsoever except a robe or dress to preserve their modesty, and even this must be handed over to the organizers for the duration of the contest.

Afterglow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your friendly potion mixer Stardust [TDO*] will be up to this challenge!

P

PuddyMae

Delores Duende will be there. Just a dress and nothing else. My my.

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
April is exceptionally busy month for me rl.

So, I will tentatively sign up and hope I can make it,
too soon yet, to know for sure.

Tentatively signs up: Hughes of Gray

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With only two definite entrants, I'm postponing this event until some other time.

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I noticed a house with the owner's name was Archeus Magnus which was in state of decay. You know this Archeus Magnus?

*stares*
Yahaxithonix