• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] Archery Template Question

B

Bearclaw92

Im building an archer based on the suggested template from Conner:

120 Archery
120 Bushido
115 Tactics
100 Anat
100 Healing
75 Chiv
90 Resist

If I can use jewlery to add 15 to two of the skills, which skills would be the best or most effective to add to.

I'm guessing maybe anatomy and resist. Another option could be to add both to resist and take it to 120

NOTE: This chr will typically be a PVM chr

Let me know if you have any suggestions

Thanks,

C

Connor_Graham

I'd add 15 to Anatomy to increase damage, and 15 to Resist to boost it to above GM level.

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would put +15 resist on both and you would have a well balanced char for pvm and pvp

B

Bearclaw92

Yeah, I was thinking about doing both.

I'm also debating if it would be better to put one or both of them into HCI instead of skills. I'm leaning toward skills though because bushido lighting strike increases HCI if im not mistaken.

O

ouguru

You can get away with that with pvm but not pvp. Its all about the speed you can fling, the mana pool you have for specials, and how fast you can regen said mana pool when you drain it.