• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Archery Error. Devs, I think you need to check out my butte.

• Thread starter Prince Caspian
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Prince Caspian

I was quite thrilled to see this handy item is being offered in the new Clean Up Britannia Phase. A longtime archer in the game, I was stoked to see an archery butte, the wooden target upon which to improve our aim! So forthwith, I placed one in the TC and began to try it out.

First of all, my butte is too big. I mean, I know its supposed to be wide by design, but I also think the wood may be flawed, because there is a crack in my butte.

This brings me to another issue with this item. I wanna pull things out of my butte but they seem to get stuck there. I mean sometimes I have to tug really hard, with both hands. In fact, yesterday an arrow was jammed so hard in my butte that I had to get a guildmate to pull it out.

Which leads me to another issue, sometimes the arrows rip the paint as I remove them. I hope this will be fixed in design, because I'm giving my butte to my guild, so they can lock it down right on their front steps (Yes, everyone in Luna will stride out the main gates and see Prince Caspian's magnificent butte)... but the last thing I want is for my esteemed guildmates one and all to watch me scratching my butte during archery practice.

Finally, please look at the load bearing on the target. I for one cant fit more than 300 arrows in my butte at once.

Thanks in advance.
Prince Caspian

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Sigh*

Why oh why did I open this thread? It looked like trouble and indeed it was. Now I will have these stupid "butte" images in my head for the rest of the evening.

:thumbdown:

F

Fran Fury

:lol:

I knew better then to open this thread and yet I couldn't resist. A little too much info at the end though. rolleyes:

M

Muu Bin

So many things to say butte can't get them out fast enough! Fingers can't type that fast. Brain... overloaded with butte comments... must... control... get Sir Mix-a-lot out of my head... help... get... out..........

I like big Buttes and I can not lie...

Meh... failed! Am now a slave to the music... :wall::wall:

Beerman72

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Butte to the left, Butte to the right

Pull out your shafts and have fun all night.

:stir::popcorn:

L

Legacyee

Now every time I pick up a lost arrow I will think "is this arrow one of those that was stuck in Prince Caspian's Butte"

Beerman72

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now every time I pick up a lost arrow I will think "is this arrow one of those that was stuck in Prince Caspian's Butte"
Smell it, that should clue you in. :)

or

Pardon me, would you mind removing those arrows from my butte? I also am looking to score here so i would appreciate it. I dont like being knock-blocked.

P

Prince Caspian

Ok, I apologize for the lowbrow humor.

At least I didn't go on about how my fireworks wand just sputters lately.

P

Prince Caspian

Smell it, that should clue you in. :)
I dunno what you are talking about. My archery target is locked down right next to my Basket of Herbs, so my butte smells like spring daisies and cinnamon.

I think the comedy police are gonna arrest me and give me the chair if I keep beating this one into the ground.... :bdh:

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dunno what you are talking about. My archery target is locked down right next to my Basket of Herbs, so my butte smells like spring daisies and cinnamon.

I think the comedy police are gonna arrest me and give me the chair if I keep beating this one into the ground.... :bdh:
Maybe it is time for you to butte out of the topic?

-Skylark